285 Business Showcase - Calling All Businesses!

26 Aug 2013 11:00 - 06 Sep 2013 11:08 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Calling all vendors! If you have a business that does not have a store front, this is especially for you. Please participate in our 2nd Annual 285 Business Showcase and let everyone know all about your business! The prices are very reasonable, the venue easy to access, and we'll do all the marketing to bring the public - you just have to show up and show off. :)

Please call me at 303-838-5711 to reserve your spot today. I can't wait to promote you!

All My Best,
Dawn Smith

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:15yvoy72]ImageShack.us[/url]

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2013 13:04 #2 by ScienceChic
I participated in this last year and estimated about 150 people came to my booth, and that was during the same weekend as the Mountain Area Home & Garden Show (scheduling w/the high school was a little bit of a snafu last year) so it should only be bigger and better this year with nothing else major happening up here! (That I know of, please let me know if otherwise, I need to add it to the Community Calendar if so).

We'll be there again this year - wouldn't miss it! I'm starting to look for some fun swag to have made - we need some cool My Mountain Town items to give away! Any suggestions? What do y'all like to grab from tables?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Aug 2013 13:30 #3 by BuyersAgent
OK SC, how about Bolo bats/balls ("I always get a warped one")? Looks fairly cheap and you can hand out the extras in Christmas stockings! I'll help ya hand-letter or stencil the name on to save some bucks.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

26 Aug 2013 15:38 #4 by pacamom
Hats with the logo since my very very rare obsolete one is now worthless.

What is a bolo ball/bat?

But in reality -
keychain bottle openers,
squeezie balls (or whatever they are called - those hard foam things that you squeeze for exercise)
chocolate

26 Aug 2013 15:56 #5 by Blazer Bob
I still need a photogenic tee shirt.

26 Aug 2013 16:29 #6 by BuyersAgent
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... BQ&dur=438

You know! The paddle with a ball on a string stapled on. The Governor's employees in Blazing Saddles received them "in lieu of pay." lol

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

26 Aug 2013 17:16 #7 by ScienceChic
Good ideas guys, thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2013 11:09 #8 by coniferchambercommerce
We still have a few spaces left - please call me today to reserve yours!

Happy Friday!

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds