Luna's announces LOTS of new goodies for gifts this holiday!

04 Dec 2013 11:30 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Happy Holidays Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of this Holiday season so far!

[font=Verdana:k8kpw3za]Luna's is excited to announce LOTS of new goodies and ideas for gifts this holiday season![/font:k8kpw3za]

[font=Comic Sans MS:k8kpw3za]~ First off - be sure and check out the new sign…just installed a few weeks ago and is glowing wonderfully!
~ Zen alarm clocks…a more natural way to wake up in the morning
~ Zen Garden Buddhas….Big and Serene…
~ New arrivals of clothing in Threads for Thought and Earth's Creations
~ Inspirational Banners….the extra large chakra banner is one of my favorites!
~ Sunprint Kits and Henna Kits!
~ so much more, you'll have to come see![/font:k8kpw3za]

[font=Arial Black:k8kpw3za]Conifer's Christmas parade is this Saturday![/font:k8kpw3za]
[font=Lucida Console:k8kpw3za]It starts at 1:30 and the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who (yours truly) will be on a float! Luna's will have a tent at the Christmas Village but the shop will also be open with Hot cocoa and cookies! The Grinch (Brian Himmelman ~ Your local State Farm Agent) will be serving hot chili! Look forward to seeing you Saturday![/font:k8kpw3za]

[font=Arial Black:k8kpw3za]Also Happening in Luna's World:[/font:k8kpw3za]
[font=Courier:k8kpw3za]1. This Quarter's Charity is The Conifer Historical Society. We live in an amazing area with a lot of history…be sure and stop by their new place to showcase Conifer History: the Little White School House! This month's selection was donated by a local artist. It's an amazing columbine carving in local aspen wood…there is only 1 left at Luna's for sale (October & November's Sold) and when they are gone you can only get them at the Little White School House[/font:k8kpw3za] http://coniferhistoricalsociety.org

[font=Courier:k8kpw3za]2. Luna's is still offering home and private shows…contact me for more details!!! 720-937-4217

3. Luna's still accepts used printer cartridges for 10% off one 1 item! The cartridges are then donated to the Mountain Peace Shelter for credit for much needed office supplies.
[/font:k8kpw3za]

[font=Comic Sans MS:k8kpw3za]Thought for the Month….
Tis the time of year for giving thanks to those blessings that we have and for lending a hand to those less fortunate. Please give where you can and please remember the small local businesses and try to find that wonderfully unique and special gift for those you love in a local store….[/font:k8kpw3za]

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds