LEARN TO BREW YOUR OWN BEER AND WINE!!!

11 Sep 2014 13:50 #1 by High Country Home Brewer
:cheer: :givemebeer:
Want to learn to make your own beer or wine? High Country Home Brew has the ticket for you. Come by and see the selection of beer ingredients and kits along with with wine kits, cheese kits and cider kits. Why spend all that money on someone else's creation? When you can cut your costs and have a product of your own to share and be proud of. Join the local home wine and beer clubs and receive discounts. Classes and tutorials are available upon request. Not into alcoholic beverages? Check out the selection of home soda kits as well. They are great for the young ones or for gatherings. Located at the old fly shop on the corner of hwy 126 and hwy 285. Give us a call at (303) 838-0199 or stop in 34375 US Hwy 285. 10%- 20% discount on all wine kits through the month of september.
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2014 17:46 #2 by ScienceChic
I'd love to give it a whirl making my own wine. The hardest thing right now is finding free time!

When I do, I'll give you a call High Country Home Brew - thanks for posting!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Sep 2014 17:59 #3 by LOL
I volunteer for taste testing. :givemebeer:

:like:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Sep 2014 18:01 #4 by Blazer Bob
HCHB, did you moved from up the street or are you new?

11 Sep 2014 22:59 #5 by otisptoadwater
HCHB, do you have a website? I love to brew beer and I'm interested in supplies and equipment. Any chance you have malt syrup available in bulk quantities? How about hops, yeast, and malted grains in bulk? It's been a few years since I brewed a batch of beer but I'm thinking I might start brewing again in preparation for the holidays.

:givemebeer:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

20 Sep 2014 11:59 #6 by High Country Home Brewer
We have a wine club for those interested in not doing all the work and not investing in equipment. That being said it only takes a total of about 90 minutes to make a batch, come on down to the store and join wine club

20 Sep 2014 12:01 #7 by High Country Home Brewer
Moved from up the street.

26 Sep 2014 15:52 #8 by High Country Home Brewer
Hey there Otisptoadwater: How much were you looking for in bulk for the grains, hops and extract? We can get just about anything you want ordered in.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds