Luna's Mid-January Update & REJUVENATION SALE!

22 Jan 2015 12:02 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope this year is starting off well for everyone...I am personally hoping that things shift with the upcoming Chinese New Year of the Goat ~ starts on February 19th

"Based on the forecasted astrological events of the period, the 2015 horoscope and the Year of the Wood Goat promises much more favorable times as compared to the previous year. Many astrologists conclude from the conditions of 2015 that the processes that have been unfolding and spreading chaos for the past few years are finally wrapping up; both political and economic situations in the world are starting to stabilize. Many people’s quality of life is getting higher and the crisis that has been tormenting many counties for the past several years is finally promising to be over. In other words, the year of 2015 is a crucial one! In 2015, which is according to the Oriental calendar is a year of the Ram (also year of the Sheep or Goat), one epoch is coming to replace another and the whole mankind have once again high hopes for the future." www.gotohoroscope.com/2015-horoscope/

May this coming year be easier and bring a sense of Peace to everyone!

BIG NEWS AT LUNA'S!!!

Now through the end of February, Luna's is having a REJUVENATION SALE!!!
~ Come in and seek out items that have colored dots on them and receive 50% off that item! You never know if that one piece that has been calling you but never fit into the budget can now be YOURS!!! HAPPY HUNTING!

Upcoming Events and other happenings:

~ Quarterly Charity is Mountain Peace Shelter. This month's special is "Plume" one of my spirit stick creations...this one is a mix of the Raven and the Phoenix...made by yours truly…come check it out and see if it calls to you! Remember, if it sells, all the money goes to the charity! www.mountainpeace.org

~ Still a collection site for used printer cartridges for the Mountain Peace Shelter…bring in your used cartridges and get 10% OFF 1 item!

~ Luna's still offers home or private parties…contact me for details!

~ Upcoming Event list is in the works, but mark your calendar for a Young Living Informational Day! Saturday, February 21st, Lisa, our Young Living Oil Guru will be coming to share her expertise on how these amazing oils can change your life! Be sure and stay tuned on Luna's website and Facebook for upcoming events! ( www.lunasmandala.com and www.facebook.com/luna.mandala.1 )

Thought for the Month and Coming Year:
"Look not to the faults of others,
nor to their omissions and commissions.
But rather look to your own acts,
to what you have done and left undone..."
~ Buddha

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2015 11:26 #2 by Lunas Mandala
Luna's Rejuvenation Sale is going strong! Come explore and find colored dots on many items and receive 50% off!!!! The sale ends the end of February, so if there is an item you have had your eye on, but it has not fit into the budget...THIS IS THE TIME!!!!

Happy Saturday!

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds