Bistro Colorado & Local Motion CSA Partner-Cooking Demos, Pick-up, & More!

27 Mar 2015 13:39 - 27 Mar 2015 13:40 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Travis Smith at Bistro Colorado:

Bistro Colorado are partnering with Leffler Family Farms and Local Motion CSA as a host site for their drop off pick up location in Bergen Park this year. Join the CSA and come pick up your share on Wednesdays from 4-8 pm and enjoy live music, happy hour, tapas and wine tasting. I will be doing weekly cooking demonstrations with the fresh produce from 4-4:30 each Wednesday starting April 1st. Sign up now if you want to participate. We are hosting a meet and greet from 4-6 pm on April 1st with the farmers that will bring these great organic produce offerings each week.

If you sign up, please be sure to tell Travis you saw it here first! :)

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds