Business Book Club by Mindblown, Inc Starting 9.21.15

21 Sep 2015 12:48 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
There's a new book club starting in Jeffco, and it's specifically geared toward entrepreneurs. If you are interested in learning more, attend tonight's inaugural Business Book Club gathering at the office of Mindblown, Inc in Indian Hills at 5:30pm. Details below:

Dear Business Book Club participants,

Tonight is the night from 5:30-7:30. We will be discussing the book “Getting to Closed” to glean information about how best to generate sales in our business.

We will be discussing:

Structure of the book club [including dinner options].
Other business books you would like to read.
Discussion of our book.

Cost is:
$5 for MindBlown Clients
$10 Interested Entrepreneurs

Please bring a check or cash for tonight’s business book club. I can write you a receipt. Also, MacNation is closed on Mondays so you will need to brown bag your dinner. I will provide a veggie tray and water bottles.

See you tonight!
Janet

Janet Redford
Speaker | Business Life Coach | Profit First Professional
“We focus on you so you can focus on your business.”

2 EVENTS on September 21st:

Profit First 101 Workshop is TODAY! | 11:00am-1:00pm |12424 Big Timber Dr, Conifer 80433 | Visit Taspens.com to register.
MindBlown’s Business Book Club |”Getting to Closed” by Stephen Schiffman | 5:30-7:30 | $10 | At our office

Contact Janet for details. Host a Profit First 101 workshop and get on her schedule. She is now booking for November and December workshops.

MindBlown
720-239-2504
Monday-Thursday: 9AM - 4PM
5510 Parmalee Gulch Rd, Indian Hills, CO 80454
Coaching – Design – Software
GoMindBlown.com
Like Us on Facebook: GoMindBlown | JanetRedfordCoaching

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds