We're hosting a Mixer next Thursday - come party with us!

08 Oct 2015 09:10 #1 by Lunas Mandala
We are thrilled to be hosting the upcoming monthly Conifer Chamber After Hours Mixer at Luna's Mandala with our good friend Julie Dikken of Macaroni Kid! We'll have appetizers, drinks, door prizes - come one, come all!

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2015 11:32 #2 by Lunas Mandala
Hello and Happy Beautimous Fall Everyone!

I hope to see you all tonight as we host the Conifer Chamber After Hours Mixer with Macaroni Kid! The party starts at 5pm!

~ Saturday, October 17th, 10-4 ~ Luna's Om Saturday ~ Join us for our Monthly Event hosting Rich with mini-accupunture and Intuitive Readings with Joy for $1/minute...Taspen's Organic Tea and gluten free snacks will be available.

Last month was the Denver Mineral Show! Wow, did I have fun finding goodies for you!
~ Enhydro Agates - rocks that have REALLY OLD WATER trapped inside! These stones are said to be stones of Water Goddesses and to help balance emotions.
~ Jewelry made with Cavansite...never seen this before, and if you have never experienced this gemmy blue-green mineral...you've got to! Stone of Transition - perfect for everyone right now!
~ Amethyst Cathedrals!!! Got a great deal on a lot of Amethyst and they are going fast! My favorite is one of the largest chunks of Amethyst I have ever seen with a layer of Goethite...gotta come see!
~ More new goodies weekly!

Upcoming and Ongoing at Luna's:
~ Quarterly Charity is Stagedoor Theatre. If you haven't seen their recent production of To Kill a Mockingbird ~ You MUST! This is last weekend and seats are limited so be sure and check out this great Community Theatre! www.stagedoortheatre.org
~ Mark your Calendars for Luna's Yearly Black Saturday Event in November! Saturday, November 21st is the best day to shop for Christmas AND have a blast! Hourly Specials, Drawings, Spiced Cider and my Homemade Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Cookies! Goes from 10-6.

In honor our Highway Cleanup this Saturday - this month's quote is:
"If each of us sweeps in front of our own Steps,
The whole World will be Clean..."
~Goethe
--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds