Advertise with Colorado Serenity - 10% Off 1st Time Ad for New Advertisers!

26 Oct 2015 10:53 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
Dear Prospective Colorado Serenity Advertisers and Current Advertisers,

Advertising with Colorado Serenity is an effective and affordable way to promote your business.

Reserve a space in our NOVEMBER Issue today!

We are currently working on the November 2015 publication, and in preparation for this issue, we would appreciate receiving your ad materials by

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH

If you could make every effort to get your materials to us before this date we would sincerely appreciate it!

If you have been thinking of advertising with Serenity, we would love to hear from you! Please contact our Marketing Director, Holly Jorgensen. You can reply to this email, send Holly an email directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call her at 303.868.1343. Don't forget new advertisers can use the My Mountain Town coupon and save 10% on your 1st ad!

Please email all ad materials to me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Feel free to call us with any questions or let us know if you would like a list of our current advertising rates.

Thank You,
peyton thomas | production coordinator
COLORADO SERENITY
303-670-5448

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds