Suzie's Boutique Closing Its Doors Today - Inventory Close Out

20 Feb 2016 08:26 - 20 Feb 2016 08:27 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Sad news to share from Suzie's Boutique:

Hello Ladies,

First and foremost, I want to thank y'all for the support you have given to me and Suzie's Boutique. Opening the boutique was a dream come true for me and it was made so much more special because of your support. Unfortunately, in life and in business, things do not always turn out the way we plan. Sadly, as a result of circumstances beyond my control, I am going to have to close Suzie's Boutique on Sunday, February 21.

Today is the last day Suzie's will be open. I still have a lot of inventory left. Come take advantage of this final sale.
Thank you for all your support!

With much gratitude and regret,
Suzie

Suzie's Boutique, 1260 Bergen Parkway, Suite C130, Evergreen, CO 80439, (720) 739-2743, www.SuziesLTD.com

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds