Echo Mountain Resort (Evergreen) 72hr $99 Season Pass Sale and drawing

03 May 2016 13:33 #1 by XenonofArcticus
Starting at 10:00am this Friday, Echo Mountain resort, on Squaw Pass west of Evergreen will be having a huge sale on 2016/2017 season passes, tickets and lessons. This offer will only be good from Friday May 6 at 10am through Monday May 9 at 10am, after which prices will go up.

$99 Season pass for an individual
$325 Season pass for a family
$120 Two lesson package add on
$50 Three pack of one day tickets

Quantities on the individual and family season passes at this price are limited (there will be 1000 available) so you will want to act quickly on Friday to make sure you get yours. (You can sign up for an email reminder to be sent Friday morning.)

Echo Mountain has night skiing most nights and is great for kids wanting to spend a couple of hours on the slopes after school!

We are also having a drawing for an individual season pass. Sign up at the bottom of the information page below to be entered.
www.echomountainresort.com/uncategorized...g-2016-72-hour-sale/

If you have any questions -- just ask! (Disclosure: I host their website and I skiied there a bunch with my son this year.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2016 11:08 #2 by XenonofArcticus
Update: Folks who sign up for the free season pass drawing or follow Echo Mountain on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/echomr/ ) will get a special pre-sales purchase link two hours ahead of time, and can purchase at 8am before the general public. We want to take care of our local friends!
Attachments:

06 May 2016 16:59 #3 by XenonofArcticus
We held our drawing this morning and Steve D won a free season pass. The sale is open and in progress now, and you're going to be seeing a lot of your neighbors at Echo this season.

It's a great opportunity to get kids into skiing and boarding or improve their skills. Hitting the slopes multiple times a week after school can really help them hone their reflexes, and the lesson package sale price is a super value for those who need some actual instruction. If you're taking a lesson, rental gear is even included at no charge during the lesson and you can keep it using it after the lesson for a little bit extra that day.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds