June Happenings and News from Luna's Mandala - Om Saturday June 18

17 Jun 2016 11:36 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Greetings Everyone!

I hope all are enjoying this amazingly gorgeous weather we are having!

Join us tomorrow, Saturday, June 18th for Om Saturday! From 10-2, LeAnn will be doing intuitive Rune Readings and Kevin will be doing Chair Massages...both for $1/minute! We will be enjoying Young Living Oil Infused Water to refresh with and gluten free snacks! Hope to see you there!

New arrivals at Luna's!
~ New goodies from Nusantara Clothing...super soft, super flowey...super cute!
~ Lot's of Ideas for Father's Day gifts...see pictures posted on Luna's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/lunasmandala/
~ New Sacred Geometry Pendants and Earrings
~ New Mystic Warrior Jewelry
~ New Sure Hoodies and Dresses...with Ganesha and more!
~ shall I continue...I have found so many new goodies for you!

Upcoming and ongoing at Luna's and Beyond....
~ Quarterly Charity: Conifer Historical Society: this month's creation one that asks you to write your own colorful journey...if it sells, ALL the money goes to this wonderful Charity that keeps history alive in our area! For more information go to: coniferhistoricalsociety.org
~ Bailey Day is right around the corner! Join us Saturday, June 25th in Downtown Bailey for a fun day of live music, vendors, and historical fun! Stop by Luna's tent and get an in-store coupon! Hope to see you there!
~ Luna's Summer hours have expanded!!! Luna's is now mostly open on Sundays and Mondays from around 12-4...times and availability vary so be sure and call before you stop by...or as always, if the flags are out...we are there!
~ Mark your calendar for next Month's Om Saturday...July 16th, Paul is joining us for energy clearing and Megan for mini-feng shui consultations...

Thought for the month....
"Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things
cannot be acquired by vegetating
in one little corner of the earth
all one's lifetime..."
Mark Twain

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds