Advertising Opportunity

09 Aug 2019 09:22 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
We have various ad sizes available to get your business name out to your local community and they fit nicely into your marketing budget. Which one would you like for next month's edition?

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2019 10:30 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Advertising Opportunity
I have to give a shout-out to the staff at Serenity. After years of building my own graphic ads, the editor, Holly Jorgensen, finally talked me into letting her graphic designer create them for me to change it up. I love the series of ads they've been putting together for me that adheres better to my branding and provides clear, concise, colorful calls to action!

I always enjoy reading the articles they have from various authors, and Holly and Doug are strong supporters of our community so advertising with them I know I am helping our community in return. Give them a call and get your advertising started! Don't forget to mention the first-time ad, exclusive My Mountain Town 10% discount to save a little!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

03 Dec 2019 12:10 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
Did you know?
Colorado Serenity has been published for over 27 years and has a distribution of 26,000 magazines.

Ad sizes are large and design services are free!

Read testimonials from satisfied advertisers and find out how you can get started here: coloradoserenity.com/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds