Hardest post I have ever written. We need you!

14 May 2020 10:24 #1 by GoPaintEvergreen
This is the hardest post I have ever written. Go Paint! is asking for all those who love our wonderful, whimsical studio to help save Go Paint! We need your Pottery-To-Go orders within the next few weeks to keep our studio open. We love our foothills customers and thank you for your support at this difficult time. We have online ordering www.gopaintfun.com or limited hours at the studio on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 p m. to pick out items for Pottery-To-Go following all Jeffco directives for safety. Thank you for your support at this difficult time. We love our community and do not want to close!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2020 09:54 #2 by ScienceChic
Thank you to everyone who placed an order at GoPaint! to help Karen stay in business! She provides a great opportunity for kids to be creative and have some fun, and it's heartwarming to see our community working so hard to support our local businesses - you all are the best!

Evergreen business on verge of closing stays open, with help from the community
by: Laura Wilson, FOX31 | May 17, 2020

EVERGREEN, Colo. (KDVR) — A longtime Evergreen business was on the verge of going out of business, until the community stepped in to help.

After being closed for two months, it was a nice change of pace inside Evergreen’s Go Paint!

“I have people texting, calling, e-maling, ordering online—it’s kind of crazy,” said owner Karen Belmont.

But, it didn’t initially pick up when Go Paint! reopened for to-go orders last weekend.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoPaintEvergreen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds