Daddy's Homemade nominated for Denver Broncos Business Boost!

23 Nov 2021 21:42 #1 by daddyshomemadesyrup
Our amazing mountain community helped award Daddy's Homemade New Business of the Year, let's take it even bigger! Denver Broncos has put together an amazing marketing package @broncosbusinessboost and Daddy's Homemade has been nominated! Please take a few minutes, cast your votes to nominate us to win. We would love to reach more people in Colorado to enjoy our all natural syrup like you do! Help us spread the love of what we do to even more people!

Nominate Daddy's Homemade for Broncos Business Boost

This extra few minutes would mean the world to us and it won't cost you a penny! Thank you so much for your support and help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2021 00:20 #2 by daddyshomemadesyrup
Our amazing mountain community is making it happen! You already helped award Daddy's Homemade New Business of the Year, and now we are getting noticed by the Denver Broncos Business Boost ! This is an opportunity to win an amazing marketing package put together by the Denver Broncos! Please take a few minutes, keep casting your votes to nominate us!. We would love to reach more people in Colorado to enjoy our all natural syrup like you do! Thanks in advance for helping spread the love of what we do to even more people!

This extra few minutes would mean the world to us and it won't cost you a penny! Thank you so much for your support and help!

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

01 Dec 2021 10:18 #3 by ScienceChic
I tried to do this for MMT last year but didn't make the cut. Congratulations Daddy's Homemade Syrup! I'll be sure to place my vote for you. Good luck!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Dec 2021 13:23 #4 by daddyshomemadesyrup
Thank you so much! If we do win, I'm hoping it will benefit many in our community since we have our products in several places. I'm not entirely sure how it works but I am really hopeful I will be able to give shout outs to My Mountain Town, local chambers and local stores and anyone that has been helping to support us! I appreciate your nomination!

15 Dec 2021 11:14 #5 by daddyshomemadesyrup
Our amazing mountain community helped award Daddy's Homemade New Business of the Year, let's take it even bigger!

Denver Broncos has put together an amazing marketing package with the Denver Broncos promos and Broncos Business Boost and Daddy's Homemade not only has been nominated, but you have helped us get their attention! Please take a few minutes, cast your votes to nominate us to win! There are just a few days left so get your nominations in before Dec 19th!

We would love to reach more people in Colorado to enjoy our all natural syrup like you do! Help us spread the love of what we do to even more people!

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds