Call me

10 Mar 2022 14:32 #1 by Karens Colorado
Call me was created by Karens Colorado
Today is International Women’s Day! Did you know that single women represent 19% of first-time homebuyers? They say that girls with dreams become women with vision – my job is to help turn your dream home into a reality! Let me know what your vision is so we can get started today!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #womensday #internationalwomensday #happywomensday #househunting #homeowner

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2022 18:54 #2 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Call me
Let’s turn this seller’s market into your market. Getting pre-approved will give you a better edge when putting in offers on the home of your dreams. If you're not sure where to get started just send me a message and I can help guide you!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowners #househunting #happyhome #happyhomeowners #dreamhome #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

24 Mar 2022 16:07 #3 by Karens Colorado
Sometimes, your dream home is just a few home improvements away. Have you remodeled your home before? Was it out of desire or necessity?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homestyle #homereno #homediy #happyhomeowners #dreamhome #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

26 Mar 2022 00:54 #4 by Karens Colorado
When you love what you do it never feels like work, and I love helping people buy and sell their homes. If you've been thinking about making a change with your housing situation let me know, I would love to work with you.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #happyhome #icanhelp #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

28 Mar 2022 13:46 #5 by Karens Colorado
If you’re looking to draw people inside, start with the outside! Add value to your home with curb appeal. A well-kept lawn, well-placed shrubbery or small trees, goes a long way! What do you wish your front yard had?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #gardening #investment #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realtor #realestateagent

Attachments:

30 Mar 2022 19:27 #6 by Karens Colorado
Whether you're in the market to buy a new house or in need of selling your current house, I'm here to help you every step of the way.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #houses #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp

Attachments:

06 Apr 2022 12:15 #7 by Karens Colorado
There are some programs where the “own funds” requirement is only 3%, the balance can come from a gift or a secured loan. Keep in mind a secured loan must be reported as existing debt. The truth is, there is a lot to know on this subject, but you don't have to figure it out all on your own. Leave me a comment or send me a message and we can go over all of your questions.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #finances #investment #dreamhome #themoreyouknow #icanhelp #realestateagent #realtor #househunting #happyhome

Attachments:

08 Apr 2022 18:45 #8 by Karens Colorado
Getting pre-approved is crucial for knowing what type of home you can afford. Ready to begin the home buying journey? Let me know and I can guide you through the process.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #themoreyouknow #realestateagent #icanhelp #realtor #preapproved #househunting #dreamhome #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

11 Apr 2022 13:08 #9 by Karens Colorado
Call me if you’re interested in buying or selling a home!
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

13 Apr 2022 12:07 #10 by Karens Colorado
“77% of homeowners feel a major sense of accomplishment when they think of their completed project.” Whether you did it all yourself or hired a pro, what was your first, last or best home project?
It’s okay to brag. #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #homeowner #diy #homereno #homestyle #homestyle #realestateagent #happyhomeowners #dreamhome

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds