On That Note by Sarah Ann Noel

06 Sep 2023 16:14 #11 by ColoradoSerenity
“Songwriting is new to me, but I’m enjoying it.”

The Sarah Bauer Band is featured in the August edition of On That Note by Sarah Ann Noel. “When you open yourself to something new, opportunities seem to open themselves to you. At least, that’s how I felt when I met Sarah Bauer at a Conifer coffee shop to hear about her musical journey, including her band, Sarah Bauer Band, and Grass on the Gulch Bluegrass Music Festival, an event she started that in turn launched that band project.”

coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/sarah-bauer-band/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2023 16:21 #12 by ColoradoSerenity
“If you’re self-motivated, you can do anything at home.”

Josh Kincheloe and his band members reside in different states, but thanks to the internet, they can make music together. Learn more about Grasslands and their process of making music in the September edition of On That Note by Sarah Ann Noel.

coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/josh-kincheloe-of-glasslands/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

09 Nov 2023 06:37 #13 by ColoradoSerenity
“You start with an outline and before you know it, it’s evolved into something else.”

Twenty-five years ago, when Chris Becker moved to Evergreen, he was already a successful musician, but it was his artistic side that drew him to the mountains. Learn more about Chris Becker in the October edition of On That Note by Sarah Ann Noel. coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/chris-becker/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

22 Nov 2023 12:49 #14 by ColoradoSerenity
“I think the holiday season is always an exciting time to take in a special performance, and if you can do so close to home, even better, because there is nothing like “a [joyous] Christmas [concert] in the Colorado snow.” Find your way to one of these magical celebrations and join friends and neighbors in the happy excitement of the holidays at home.”

Learn more about upcoming holiday music events in the mountain area in the November edition of On That Note by Sarah Ann Noel.

coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/holiday-music-events/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

03 Jan 2024 13:22 #15 by ColoradoSerenity
“ …Midday Sons is gracing local stages with slightly more folksy acoustic music than Open Space was known for.”

You can learn more about the local band Midday Sons in the December edition of On That Note by Sarah Ann Noel. coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/midday-sons/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds