For The Love of Dog

07 Aug 2023 07:55 #11 by ColoradoSerenity
“It goes without saying that as much as we humans cannot wait to step outside and wallow around in every aspect of summer, our pups love it too. A single glance at their smiling muzzles is all it takes to see the truth. This summer, may you and your dogs have an adventurous, water-soaked, tent snuggling, grilled meat-munching, fun-filled, memory-making season to look back on fondly.”

coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog/summer-days/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2023 20:42 #12 by ColoradoSerenity
“...as a species, you’d be hard pressed to find a better creature than a dog. They are pure of heart, honest in their expression of emotions, unabashed in their display of affection, and when bonded with a human, loyal beyond reason. Admirable traits in any companion…”

coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog/all-the-good-things/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

03 Nov 2023 11:53 #13 by ColoradoSerenity
“I can’t get enough of dog videos and I’m sure I’m not alone. Nothing reduces me to a goofy grin quite like seeing a pup having the time of its life. I especially love the ones that show dogs commandeering human toys. Skateboards, surfboards, trampolines—none are off limits.”

coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog/go-dog-go/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

22 Dec 2023 07:50 #14 by ColoradoSerenity
“I would not recommend going barefoot in my house for a while.”

How is your pup handling all of the holiday festivities in your house? Corey shares the adventure that is happening now at her house with Daisy in the December edition of For The Love of Dog.

coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog...-home-for-christmas/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

05 Feb 2024 09:15 #15 by ColoradoSerenity
“In case you’re wondering, I picture myself as a light-yellow Labrador. Must be the hair. The feature I admire most about yellow Labs is that it looks like they have just a touch of eyeliner and that they’re smiling all the time. If I’m going to be a dog, I want to be friendly-looking, approachable. Makes for better days.”

What would your best day look like if you were a dog? In the January edition of For The Love of Dog, Corey Colombin explores her best dog day ever!

coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog/best-dog-day-ever/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

28 Feb 2024 06:28 #16 by ColoradoSerenity
“There’s something wonderful about knowing that another dog called this place home and looked after its humans.”

Corey Colombin shares a cute tale of moving from a dog’s perspective in the February edition of For The Love of Dog. You can read it on our website at coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog/a-new-doghouse/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

07 Apr 2024 19:18 #17 by ColoradoSerenity
“If you’re a sports fan, you know that March Madness refers to college basketball, but it always brings to my mind the shaking off of deep winter and looking ahead to springtime. There could be a mania to that state of mind—an eagerness to get on with it that results in single-mindedness—a madness if you will. To a lesser extent, you may see changes in your canine companion at this time of year.”

Have you seen any changes in your dog lately? In the recent issue of For The Love of Dog, Corey Colombin shares some of the ones she is seeing in Daisy.

coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog/march-madness/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Apr 2024 13:22 #18 by ColoradoSerenity
“If you give a dog a cookie, it is unlikely to end there. The dog doesn’t just give you a ‘thank you’ look and trot away, at least not for good. Chances are, he’ll want another, and he’ll pester you for more. You might have the willpower to resist those begging eyes, but your dog’s greatest wish is that you’re a stooge. In that hope, he will camp out by the dog cookie jar, committed to wearing you down.”

This all-too-true rendition is sure to make you smile and nod your head in agreement. You can read the April edition of For The Love of Dog by Corey Colombin at coloradoserenity.com/for-the-love-of-dog...give-a-dog-a-cookie/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds