Foothills Focus

26 Jul 2023 11:24 #11 by ColoradoSerenity
Replied by ColoradoSerenity on topic Foothills Focus
“It’s finally arrived. The summer we’ve all been waiting for. Amidst the rain, the hail and a nearby tornado, our summer has begun!”

What is on your Colorado summer agenda? Need some ideas? Jodi Dolph has you covered!

coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/whoop-summers-here/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2023 16:26 #12 by ColoradoSerenity
“ …it was with a bit of trepidation that I entered the giant classroom and found my seat toward the front.”

In the August edition of Foothills Focus, Rachel Mulvihill shares her experience of writing a personal mission statement. Learn more on our website at coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/my-mission-statement/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

25 Sep 2023 09:26 #13 by ColoradoSerenity
“My first thought was that, if there was a dead mouse under my pillow, no jury would convict me.”

coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/of-mice-and-men/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

04 Nov 2023 11:54 #14 by ColoradoSerenity
“By the end of that shocking and surprising game, my voice was hoarse from cheering.”

In the October edition of Foothills Focus, Jodi Dolph shares her love of CU football and the hope she shares with their many fans!

coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/the-thrill-of-it/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

08 Dec 2023 11:09 #15 by ColoradoSerenity
“I could wander aimlessly, without a plan, without conferring about destinations, timetables, even what was for dinner.”

In the November issue of Foothills Focus, Rachel Mulvihill shares her solo journey to Santa Fe.

coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/solo/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

01 Jan 2024 09:25 #16 by ColoradoSerenity
“Have you ever actually backed up a trailer before?”

In Sally Ball fashion, we have a hilarious tale of backing up a trailer for the December issue of Foothills Focus. You can check it out on our website at coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/how-hard-can-it-be/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

29 Jan 2024 08:06 #17 by ColoradoSerenity
“Our book club has created a community and connection that I didn’t even know I needed.”

In the January edition of Foothills Focus, Jodi Dolph shares what she has gained through her love of reading.

coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/book-club-2024/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Feb 2024 10:23 #18 by ColoradoSerenity
There are 27 steps between my garage and my house. I’ve counted them while going up and down those steps at least 32,000 times over the years. Almost every single time I go up the stairs, I have something that I’m bringing into the house. Much less frequently, I’ll carry something out of the house. I’ve lived in my home for 22 years. The math is simple. My house is full of stuff. Which brings me to the topic of this article… clearing out a houseful of crap.

Read more of the February Foothills Focus by Rachel Mulvihill on our website at coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/the-purge/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

07 Apr 2024 18:52 #19 by ColoradoSerenity
“What I’ve noticed, though, is when I’m heading toward a visit to Funk Town, it’s time for me to really, really, really sit up and pay attention to those “coincidences” or messages from the universe, or signs in general that point toward that active choice of happiness.”

Sally Ball revisits the topic of the choice of happiness in the March edition of Foothills Focus.

coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/the...happiness-revisited/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

01 May 2024 13:09 #20 by ColoradoSerenity
“Over and over, we have a million chances to make a fresh start for ourselves.”

In the April edition of Foothills Focus, Jodi Dolph asks a wonderful question to reflect: “What’s to bloom in your garden this spring?”

You can read the full article on our website at coloradoserenity.com/foothills-focus/spr...ts-still-a-surprise/ . Happy Blooming!

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds