The Serenity of Love

02 Oct 2023 08:15 #11 by ColoradoSerenity
“I experience a tremendous sense of satisfaction and gratitude creating a cohesive environment so everyone can share the park… ”

The Serenity of Love September article shares about Jason Hamburg’s career as as park ranger for JeffCo Open Space.

coloradoserenity.com/the-serenity-of-lov...s-serenity-and-love/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2024 10:49 #12 by ColoradoSerenity
“As a family, we can easily go for hikes or mountain bike from our house, and our kids love to ski.”

In the December edition of The Serenity of Love, Margo Hamilton glimpses the Hemmer family and their beautiful bond. coloradoserenity.com/the-serenity-of-lov...mily-love-is-a-gift/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

27 Jan 2024 10:33 #13 by ColoradoSerenity
“ …we have an incredible opportunity to use music and theatre to improve people’s lives.”

Graham and Stefanie Anduri are featured in the January edition of The Serenity of Love by Margo Hamilton. Learn more about their contributions to our community and the love that drives them to greatness.

coloradoserenity.com/the-serenity-of-lov...ouls-of-the-anduris/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

03 Mar 2024 18:27 #14 by ColoradoSerenity
“Karla and Tupper demonstrate that true love is real, proving it can last at least 45 years and beyond.”

Learn more about a lifetime of love for the Briggs in the February edition of The Serenity of Love by Margo Hamilton. <3 coloradoserenity.com/the-serenity-of-lov...love-from-the-start/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

16 Apr 2024 10:36 #15 by ColoradoSerenity
“I love what I do. I feel honored to work within our school and alongside our students’ parents.”

Ann Hudson embraces the serenity of love with the students and families she works with. Learn more about the impact she is making in this article by Margo Hamilton.

coloradoserenity.com/the-serenity-of-lov...ts-to-love-learning/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Apr 2024 13:37 #16 by ColoradoSerenity
“Boyd and Barb’s lifelong relationship remains a happy one, filled with deep devotion, radical acceptance, and a blissful bond.”

Learn more about Boyd and Barb Norton in the April edition of The Serenity of Love by Margo Hamilton.

coloradoserenity.com/the-serenity-of-lov...es-of-unending-love/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds