Pellets

17 Sep 2010 19:04 #1 by CC
Pellets was created by CC
Will you guys be carrying pellets this year and if so....what kind and how much?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2010 15:59 #2 by Ice
Replied by Ice on topic Pellets
What kind of a stove would I need to heat a finished basement of approx. 1100 sf?

22 Sep 2010 17:33 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Pellets
I got Rocky Mountain and I think they have a Heartland brand. The Rocky Mountain will be burned when it gets cool enough and I will report back.

27 Sep 2010 11:59 #4 by InglenookEnergyCenter
Replied by InglenookEnergyCenter on topic Pellets
We are carrying the Rocky Mountain Pellets and the Black Hills Gold Pellets - Black Hill Gold is a tradename for Heartland. The price per ton is $260.00 for the Rocky Mountain and $324.00 for the Black Hills Gold. The difference is that the Black Hills Gold Pellets are a long ton (60 forty pound bags - 2400 pounds) whereas the Rocky Mountain Pellets are 50 forty pound bags (2000 pounds).

www.inglenookenergy.com/
26731 Main St, Conifer CO 80433
303-838-3612

www.facebook.com/InglenookEnergyCenter/

04 Oct 2010 16:15 #5 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Pellets
Do you carry the beetle-kill pellets made up in Kremling? What do you think of them vs the other brands? We're new to the pellet stove thing and still figuring it out before the cold weather hits. The rental we're moving into next weekend has a pellet stove (which Inglenook serviced and did a great job!) and we've never used one before.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

04 Oct 2010 16:52 #6 by JMC
The beetle kill pellets from Kremling make chunkers, not my fav. The Rocky Mountain burn hot and pretty clean.

04 Oct 2010 17:06 #7 by RivendaleFarms
Ok, what the heck is a chunker?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

04 Oct 2010 17:25 #8 by rguerette
Replied by rguerette on topic Pellets

JMC wrote: The beetle kill pellets from Kremling make chunkers, not my fav. The Rocky Mountain burn hot and pretty clean.

Hmm, last I knew the Rocky Mtns were also beetle kill pellets and from Walden, CO. All pellets chunk/clunk/etc. to some extent.

04 Oct 2010 17:48 #9 by JMC

rguerette wrote:

JMC wrote: The beetle kill pellets from Kremling make chunkers, not my fav. The Rocky Mountain burn hot and pretty clean.

Hmm, last I knew the Rocky Mtns were also beetle kill pellets and from Walden, CO. All pellets chunk/clunk/etc. to some extent.

Yes some more than others, Chunks,clunks, form kind melded rock, if you don't get them out they can screw up your fire pot by getting too hot and warping it. All pellets do this, just some brands more than others.I try to mix a little , Heartlands are softer and don't burn as hot so chunk/clunks don't form as quickly. Only my observation and I have no idea if the stove size matters.

04 Oct 2010 19:36 #10 by RivendaleFarms
Thanks!!

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds