Affordable Computer Repair

05 Jun 2010 11:14 - 15 Jul 2010 09:19 #1 by Itsotech
[url=http://www.ItsoTech.com:1tsymm5i]ItsoTech.com[/url]
303-482-1312

**Free House Calls** Repairs Starting at Only $49.95[/color]

From Computer diagnostic and repair to Home Networking, let us take the worry out of owning a computer. ItsoTECH has the answer for your computer needs with onsite technicians ready to help. [/color]

See what your neighbors are saying!

Click on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bailey-CO/ItsoTECH/501705600533

* Virus and Spyware removal
* Antivirus Software Installs
* Software Upgrades and Installs
* Hardware Upgrades and Installs
* Computer Tune Up
* Email Setup
* OS upgrades
* Backup and Recovery
* Wireless Network Setup
* Internet Connection Issues
* Printer Installs
* Training
* Custom Computer Builds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2010 23:03 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Affordable Computer Repair
I have a win32.banker.fs spyware virus on my start menu of my laptop. How much to get her off of there?

06 Jun 2010 07:21 #3 by Wayne Harrison

06 Jun 2010 07:37 #4 by Itsotech
Replied by Itsotech on topic Affordable Computer Repair
Becky,

If you need help with the removal tool Wayne posted or just have questions, please give me a call. I am sure it will work just fine.

Thanks

-Tim

06 Jun 2010 08:13 #5 by LopingAlong
Tim, I have an hp Pavilion Elite m9360f pc. The thing came loaded with Vista and although I really liked Vista, due to problems that no one could figure out, we took Vista off and reloaded with Windows 7. And all the original issues still exist.

What happens, is, the machine boots up fine and then, within 30 minutes--usually at about 5-10 minutes, it locks up and freezes me out. No keyboard, no mouse no nothin' works. I have to push the power button on the tower to shut it down, then reboot and it's good for awhile--days even. If I turn it off through the start button, it will always, no matter what, freeze the next time I boot it up. So I leave it running and now it's freezing after about two or three days anyway. It doesn't matter what programs are running or if any are running. The latest thing is that now, some programs (Picasa 3) doesn't know the machine is online and so I can't use that anymore to email pictures or share albums.

I've already spent a ton of money on trying to fix the problem and would happily just chuck the thing in the creek except I love, love, love the speed of it. Fastest computer I've ever had. Can you tell me if you think there may be a problem with the mother board? Seems a hardware thing to me, but really, I train horses and WTH to I know? Also, can you tell me if you think your looking at it would help and maybe an estimate of what it could cost? Just use your crystal ball, I'll trust ya! :)
Thanks so much!

06 Jun 2010 11:13 #6 by Itsotech
LopingAlong,

It does appear you have a hardware issue..the question being what hardware? This could be Motherboard, Memory or Power Supply...I really don't believe it is the hard drive. I can run a series of diagnostics to see what the problem is for 49.95. If I do not nail the problem down there would be no charge. Once we find out what is wrong, then you can decide whether it is worth fixing...

Thanks

-Tim

06 Jun 2010 12:39 #7 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Affordable Computer Repair
I have run SpyNoMore several times and still have the problem. How much to have you remove Isotech?

06 Jun 2010 14:10 #8 by Itsotech

Becky wrote: I have run SpyNoMore several times and still have the problem. How much to have you remove Isotech?

Becky..

I sent you a PM

06 Jun 2010 20:05 #9 by LopingAlong
Tim, I'll call you in the morning and set up a time for you to come look or for me to bring it to you. Something has been wrong since day 1. Thanks so much!

06 Jun 2010 20:36 #10 by Itsotech
Not a Problem...

Let me know..

thanks

-tim

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds