ESTATE, TAX & FINANCIAL STRATEGIES

04 Feb 2011 17:32 #1 by MWMGROUP
[center:7aq6myte]Do you have a solid Estate & Financial plan?[/center:7aq6myte]

If your Estate was worth $1 million or more, you were like several people that I worked with last year, that anxiously awaited the news of what Congress would do with respect to the Estate Tax Code.

Good news came from their late actions of late December 2010. However, this good news will last only 2 short years. For a married couple that wishes to have their Estate needs in a final status, it will mean another "wait and see" holding pattern. In pilot speak, it means circling the VOR in a holding pattern for 2 years. Got enough fuel?

Is this a good thing? If you plan on meeting your maker in 2 years and have a combined Estate less than $10 million, sure. However, what if you don't pass away in 2 years? What if Congress, 2 years from now, realizes that the National Debt is so high that it has to look for less favorable strategies and reduces the Unified Tax Credit (Estate and Gift Tax) to $1 million? What if you pass away at 2 years and one day without an Estate Tax escape strategy and leave your spouse with the burden?

These are similar events that I have witnessed in my experience with people. It could cost you $ millions! More importantly, it could separate the $$$ from your family and charity by giving the Treasury Department a huge gift!

If you would like to earn your honorary degree in protecting the assets in your family estate, I urge you to contact me today for your unique education sessions.

Are you happy with the returns on your CDs and Money Markets? Are you desparately chasing a 15% return only to find yourself giving it back to the market next year? Most smart people over age 50 have discovered the need to stop gambling with their retirement for an ellusive return. They learn how to avoid risk, gain peace of mind with conservative growth while securing lifetime income for them and their spouse. If you are still young enough to lose money there is no need to call. If you disagree, I am the one that can help you.

For those under age 50 (25 - 49) that would like to learn how to build their Estate and earn Tax Free retirement income, I can design a plan for you!

My office is located in Park County, Colorado, however, I travel throughout the state and have clients throughout the United States.

Services offered:

Estate planning
Tax mitigation
Financial planning

Tax preparation for Individual, Business & Non-profit entities

Christopher Hopkins
Mountain Wealth Management Group

(303) 816-6861

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds