GREAT Horse Properties I know of

06 May 2010 19:13 #1 by LopingAlong
I know of two horse properties for sale. Owner has already moved from both so quick closings are feasible. Two different areas, two different properties. One is about 5 acres in PJ and one is 40 acres in Evergreen. Built-in equity with either place and both are beautifully maintained homes and barns. The 40 acre place has two wells, one gorgeous home with views and an indoor arena. The one in PJ has a newly built custom barn and the horses have as good or even a better view than the house-dwellers. :) Contact me here or at . for more info if you're interested!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 12:38 #2 by pacamom
How much is the one in Pine Junction?

14 May 2010 16:25 #3 by LopingAlong
Paca, I'm getting the price right now, but here is some info: (also, I have pics if you send me your email, I'll forward them)

The Woodside house has 5 acres fully-fenced, w/3 paddocks, 36x48' four stall barn with auto-waterers (including consumption gauges), thermostatically controlled stall heaters, fire and heat dedectors and heated tack and feed room with hot/cold water. The house is 2,300+ sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, large decks upstairs and downstairs, spectacular views, new stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and has an automatic natural gas generator which provided power to both the house, detached garage and barn during a power failure. The wells are adjudicated for horse and outdoor usage. The detached garage has 4-5 spaces, a shop area, and an office and is heated.

This barn is less than two years old, custom built, not a kit. A lot of hay storage in it and a really nice view for the horses to boot!

14 May 2010 16:33 #4 by pacamom
Ahh, I think that is going to be way out of the price range. But let me know anyway.

14 May 2010 16:38 #5 by LopingAlong
I do know this--she paid X and added another $150K to it, then had it priced WELL below that sum and well below bluebook if you get my drift. It is a wonderful property that I'd move to in in heartbeat if I could. Clean, maintained and a beautiful spot. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear from her.

16 May 2010 17:49 #6 by LopingAlong
Asking price on the Woodside house is $650K, offers considered, seller very motivated.

Also, one down the street from me just went on the market--I think it's 2.5 acres and $338K asking. Nice looking place, paved driveway. When that state park opens and this subdivision is the only one around where you can have 4 horses on your lot, that will make our homes worth even more. I'd buy them all if I had the cash...wait about 4 years or so and cash out.

17 May 2010 07:59 #7 by pacamom
Thanks for checking on the amount - too much for me.

BTW - my neighborhood allows horses too. :Whistle Wanna buy 37 acres?

17 May 2010 08:47 #8 by LopingAlong
Not that any other neighborhood doesn't allow horses; what I meant was, this subdivision borders the new state park which in turn borders National forest; and you can have 4 horses on a lot that may only be two acres. Not like the rest of Jeffco, where you must have much more land per horse.

Where do you live and how much for your place? I do have a client looking for land--depending where it is located.

17 Jun 2010 08:12 #9 by Kas
"BTW - my neighborhood allows horses too. Wanna buy 37 acres?"

Hey Paca, where and how much????
Kim

17 Jun 2010 08:20 #10 by pacamom
Kim,

My neighbors said they wanted to move, I'm just trying to help them get out a little faster.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds