Let me help you too - Call me!

25 Feb 2022 20:27 - 16 Mar 2022 00:15 #1 by Karens Colorado
I'm an expert at what I do and I want to share my talents with you. Let me help you find your happy home, a place to call your own. A place worth celebrating.
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #Houseexpert #house #listreports #husehunting #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #happyhome #dreamhome

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2022 20:30 #2 by Karens Colorado
Bigger isn't always better, my job is to help you find the home you will be happiest in. What's one thing about your home that makes you happy?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #happyhome #happiness #happy #dreamhome #homeowner #househunting

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

28 Feb 2022 14:09 #3 by Karens Colorado
Selling your home can be overwhelming and confusing. Don't make the mistake of trying to sell your home without the right agent – who happens to be me! I'll lighten your stress load and help make this experience as seamless as possible.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #homeowners #realtor #realestate #realestateagent #icanhelp

Attachments:

07 Mar 2022 17:36 #4 by Karens Colorado
Here’s what I bring to the table:
- I know how to price properties
- I love the housing market and know how to market
- I’m great at negotiating
- I ask the right questions
- I have a great team
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #awesomeagent

Attachments:

10 Mar 2022 14:30 #5 by Karens Colorado
Are you thinking about selling your home? I will be with you every step of the way! Call me to begin your journey.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #forsale #selling #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp

Attachments:

11 Mar 2022 16:16 #6 by Karens Colorado
Owning your home gives you both! Real estate, historically, has a long-term, stable growth in value. What’s the thing you appreciate most in life right now?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #homeowner #happyhomeowners #happyhome #investment

Attachments:

15 Mar 2022 21:28 #7 by Karens Colorado
Just Sold - Almost 4-acre parcel in Guffey
133 Wagon Wheel, Guffey
Beautiful almost 4-acre parcel
Closed in 2 weeks
What can I do for you?
#thehelpfulagent #realestate #houseexpert #listreports #realestateagent #home

Attachments:

15 Mar 2022 21:31 #8 by Karens Colorado
It's best to be prepared before purchasing a home, especially in today's market! Contact me so I can help you come up with a plan, and get you on your way to owning a home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #househunting #homeowner #dreamhome #happyhome

Attachments:

01 Apr 2022 15:31 #9 by Karens Colorado
Plants are still a budding trend for 2022! Did you know that indoor plants can create a calming effect and promote clean air inside your home? Plants and natural light are a great addition to any home!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #hometips #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

08 Apr 2022 18:55 #10 by Karens Colorado
Whatever generation you are, buying a home is a complex process. Let me make your life easier and help you with all of your home buying needs! Send me a message so we can get started today.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realtor #icanhelp #realestateagent #happyhome #dreamhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds