Let me help find your home

20 May 2022 16:25 #11 by Karens Colorado
Are you ready to put down roots and buy your forever home? I can make the home buying process a breeze, call me today to start your journey! #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #happyhome #backyard #dreamhome #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2022 16:04 #12 by Karens Colorado
Good schools or close to work are often factors when choosing a neighborhood. What other factors do you consider when choosing the perfect location to live?
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #househunting #houseshopping #realtor #realestateagent #newhome

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

29 May 2022 22:21 #13 by Karens Colorado
It doesn't take a scientist to know the housing market is a bit tricky right now. Homes are hitting the market and almost evaporating the next day! Whatever type of property you're looking for working with a pro like me will give you the edge you need to find it.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #funny #icanhelp #househunting #realestateagent

Attachments:

24 Jun 2022 17:04 #14 by Karens Colorado
Are you ready to fall in love with your dream home? Message me and I will introduce you.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #fallinlove #dreamhome #happyhome #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #happyhomeowners #icanhelp

Attachments:

27 Jun 2022 18:29 #15 by Karens Colorado
Househunting can be exhausting, but there's no reason to do it alone. Working with a great agent (ahem, me) will help lighten that stress load!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #funny #dadjoke

Attachments:

29 Jun 2022 15:50 #16 by Karens Colorado
Refreshing the paint in your home is a great way to make a good first impression with homebuyers. Want another pro tip to help sell your home? Work with an excellent agent, work with me! #thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #forsale #homeowner #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #hometips

Attachments:

28 Jul 2022 16:51 #17 by meritmaids
Great point! We're in Denver and happy to help complete this checklist: Merit MaidsMerit Maids

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds