Let me help find your home

22 Mar 2023 13:39 #11 by Karens Colorado
Spring cleaning isn’t for everyone, but if you’re ready to tackle it, here are some excellent stress-relieving cleaning activities: Raking leaves, cleaning gutters, washing windows, and scrubbing baseboards. Do you love or dislike spring cleaning?
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #hometips #psringcleaning #springtime

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2023 15:52 #12 by Karens Colorado
Whether you’re spending or saving it, having this money earmarked for repairs and annual maintenance is a good habit. Are you a spender or a saver?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhomeowner #smartmoney #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #hometips #finances #investment #moneytips #happyhome

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

31 Mar 2023 13:33 #13 by Karens Colorado
You won't catch me playing hard to get; I'm not here to play games. Whether you're just starting to think about buying or selling a home, or you've already got a whole interest board full of homes you like, I'm ready to help!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #icanhelp #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #househunting #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

10 Apr 2023 15:55 #14 by Karens Colorado
When you find the house you want to buy, moving fast is a good idea – remember, if you love something, other people probably do too. Give yourself the upper hand in house hunting and get pre-approved before you start your search. If you're unsure where to start, message me, and I'll be by your side through the process.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

12 Apr 2023 14:42 #15 by Karens Colorado
Are you looking to purchase your dream home but don't have a 20% down payment? Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) could be the solution for you! With PMI, you can secure a mortgage with a lower down payment, making homeownership more accessible. For more homebuying tips, send me a message!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #homeowner #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

24 Apr 2023 16:28 #16 by Karens Colorado
Here are three steps you can take as you prepare to purchase a home or investment property. Getting pre-approved helps kickstart the buying process; saving for your down payment and closing costs is a great thing to do while you wait to find your home. When you’re ready to make an offer, I’ll help you see where we can negotiate prices and costs.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #themoreyouknow #happyhome #happyhomeowners

Attachments:

08 May 2023 13:56 #17 by Karens Colorado
More than 1/4 of buyers are first-time buyers. Will you be one of them this year?
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #firsttimebuyer #newhomeowner #happyhomeowners #happyhome #realestate #investment #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

10 May 2023 13:21 #18 by Karens Colorado
While these two terms sound interchangeable, they are very different. Understanding the differences and when to complete each step is essential but can also be confusing. But don't fret; I can help you every step of the way. I'm only a message away!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhomeowners #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #themoreyouknow

Attachments:

15 May 2023 13:39 #19 by Karens Colorado
Timing is everything. It might be time to adjust your expectations if you're ready to buy a home and not finding what you’re looking for. Is your number of bedrooms set in stone? Do you need a pool? Some things you can budge on, and some you can't. Let me know if any of your "must haves" have changed.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #househunting #newhome #dreamhome #wishlist #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #realestateagent #realtor

Attachments:

24 Jul 2023 12:08 #20 by Karens Colorado
Ready to launch your home journey? As a stellar real estate agent, I'll guide you through the galaxies of buying your dream home! Let's orbit the possibilities together and find a home that sets your heart aBuzz.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #moonlandingday #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #happyhome #happyhomeowners #overthemoon

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds