Love you're home

01 May 2024 14:32 #1 by Karens Colorado
From home price data to mortgage rates, and cleaning hacks to value-boosting renovations, I've got you covered when it comes to housing news, decorating trends, and more! Follow me to stay informed on all things real estate!
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
#karenscolorado #kellerwilliamsfoothills
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestatenews #investment #realestate #realtor #realestatenews #stayintheknow #mortgagenews

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2024 15:10 #2 by Karens Colorado
Replied by Karens Colorado on topic Love you're home
Real estate terms can be confusing, but I'm here to help! We can navigate your home-buying process together. Just send me a message with your questions, and let's get started!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #icanhelp #themoreyouknow #investment

Love. You're home. Call today for a FREE Seller or Buyer consultation. 303-929-6147 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Attachments:

22 May 2024 15:06 #3 by Karens Colorado
I love real estate a latte! Helping you find your dream home is my daily grind. Let's chat over a cup of coffee and make your home ownership dreams come true! Contact me today to get started.
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #happyhomeowner #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #investment #happyhome #dreamhome

Attachments:

31 May 2024 15:50 #4 by Karens Colorado
Your dream home is just a step away! With my expertise, we'll find the perfect place for you. Send me a message today to get started!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #househunting #realestate #realestateagent #realtor #icanhelp #investment #happyhome #happyhomeowners #dreamhome

Attachments:

03 Jun 2024 18:05 #5 by Karens Colorado
Absolutely gorgeous property located in Bailey, CO
3-bd, 3-ba property
It really has it all. It's extras are a mother-in-law studio, and all the room you could ever want! 3.7 usable flat acres and 2878 sq. ft. of home, it is fully fenced with cross fencing and has two loafing sheds. And that's not all, The studio apartment has a full kitchen and all the room you'd ever need for family or guests, and that will make entertaining a snap with two kitchens available.
Contact me directly if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the listing details.
#newlisting #newlistings #listreports #newlistingsalert #comingsoon #homesintheknow #houseexpert #realestate #realtor #realestateagent #home #house #househunting #newlistingalert #newhomesforsale

Attachments:

21 Jun 2024 15:47 #6 by Karens Colorado
Why rent when you can own the keys to your dream home? Let’s turn your ‘maybe someday’ into ‘moving day’! Ready to take the leap? DM me to start your homeownership journey today!
#thehelpfulagent #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #homeowner #happyhome #happyhomeowners #realestate #investment #realestateagent #househunting #newhome #dreamhome #taketheleap

Attachments:

04 Jul 2024 15:41 #7 by Karens Colorado
Imagine celebrating this 4th of July in your dream home! :flagwave: Wishing you a wonderful Independence Day filled with joy, freedom, and new possibilities. #thehelpfulLO #home #houseexpert #house #listreports #happyhomeowner #realestate #investment #realestateagent #realtor #happy4thofjuly

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds