Another Exciting Event - Party at Inglenook Energy Center!

01 Jul 2011 00:44 #1 by MyMountainTown
We are pleased to announce that Inglenook Energy Center will be having a party to demonstrate their Big Green Egg and Traeger Pellet Grill on Saturday July 9th from 11am - 1pm! Bring your friends and family and enjoy some delicious food! We'll see you there!

File Attachment:

Inglenook Forum

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2011 18:45 #2 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Another Exciting Event - Party at Inglenook Energy Center!
I will be there.

04 Jul 2011 22:54 #3 by ScienceChic
JMC's education with his new Big Green Egg can be read about here !

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jul 2011 11:36 #4 by ScienceChic
I'm here enjoying the perfect mountain weather and eating some de-lish pork tenderloin cooking on the grill!

MsMAM stopped in to say hi and HEARTLESS and his beautiful wife are here too! And they brought their new 9 week old baby Juney, whom they just adopted from IMHS!

Come on over and join us! :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jul 2011 12:03 #5 by JMC
I've had Inglenook pork roast, it is worth the drive.I'm still trying to duplicate it.

09 Jul 2011 12:18 #6 by ScienceChic
neptunechimneyguy and gal say "Be here or be square!" :) They loved the pork tenderloin too, and said there's a screamin' deal inside on a Lennox Country stove - 25% off - that they'd get for their house if they weren't already set up. They mentioned too, for everyone to stop by and buy a bag of pellets for $6.25 to take to IMHS for litter. They are Good People! :heart:

09 Jul 2011 12:30 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Do you have a picture of the stove on sale? I really am thinking of getting one this year.

09 Jul 2011 12:42 #8 by JMC
My Green Egg is the best thing I bought in years, fun and my chicken is the best, I still need to work on my ribs. Pork roast (pulled) was great on the first try.

09 Jul 2011 13:39 #9 by ScienceChic
Here's the Traeger Pellet Grill:

Pizzas cook perfectly on the Big Green Egg too! Yum!

I've got a video I'll post later too.
Thank you to Mother Nature for holding off on the rain until almost the end tongue: and Thanks to everyone who stopped by today - it was wonderful to see you! Until the next event then! :wave:

09 Jul 2011 14:15 #10 by JMC
Pizza is next, can't wait.Anchovies?

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds