Tea Baggers demand a 7 day work week.

03 Apr 2011 17:21 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Tea Baggers demand a 7 day work week. was created by UNDER MODERATION
And they want put a 1 week (5 day) cap on vacation time for Americans making less that 150k a year. This will make America great again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2011 17:29 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
Bout time people got off their lazy butts.

03 Apr 2011 17:42 #3 by jf1acai
Only for union employess, VL, (dang, I almost said workers), the rest of us get a 4 day work week with 3 week minimum vacation per year :wink:

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

03 Apr 2011 17:55 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tea Baggers demand a 7 day work week.
Before I retired I got 7 weeks, it went to 6 after 911 (consessions), 3 holidays, and 12 "personal days". One year I called in sick 19 days....I was called in for a informal unofficial undocumented warning and I said, "but I called in 36 times last year"..They werent allowed to disiplne you if you were showing improvment. The manager grabbed my foream, leaned close and she said"...And I wanted to thank you for that"..

lol , I swear to god..Even I had to laugh..

03 Apr 2011 18:22 #5 by Martin Ent Inc

jf1acai wrote: Only for union employess, VL, (dang, I almost said workers), the rest of us get a 4 day work week with 3 week minimum vacation per year :wink:

Unless you work for the state rofllol

03 Apr 2011 18:43 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote: Only for union employess, VL, (dang, I almost said workers), the rest of us get a 4 day work week with 3 week minimum vacation per year :wink:

Europeans would laugh at you bragging about 3 weeks of vacation...Thats a life? 15 days?

03 Apr 2011 18:47 #7 by kresspin

I'm not aware of any company that starts employees with a three-week vacation. Where should I be applying?

03 Apr 2011 18:49 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Unless you work for the state rofllol

As usual you guys got it ass backwards..The private sector is jealous of the union benifits so idioticly instead of wanting to bring yourselves up, you wage slaves want to bring them down...And gloat all you want about the wisconsin teachers but they'll get it all back when the entire state, and the entire country goes democrat because of the republican overeach. We won the war- Its over, we won..Just wait until the next elections.. For instance do you really think the republicans are gonna stay in power in Wisconsin?

Walkers got like a 13% approval rating now.

03 Apr 2011 18:52 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

kresspin wrote:

I'm not aware of any company that starts employees with a three-week vacation.

sad isn't it...Why do most of you people want to live? Most of you get 2 weeks a year, when do you live, on weekends? Why don't you think you deserve more of a life?

I don't understand

And some of you (the tea baggers) even fight to get less?

WTF!?

03 Apr 2011 19:08 #10 by Rick
Hey dumbass, since less is better, what do you think would happen to this country if we only averaged 30 hours a week? Remember, there are 168 hours in a week. How much free time with your "good" hand do you really need?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds