GOP lawyer drafts Obama impeachment

07 Apr 2011 12:30 #21 by Nmysys
Kresspin:

Why are you so deceitful???? You Titled this GOP Lawyer Drafts Obama Impeachment, and in the first sentence it describes this Lawyer as being a Libertarian.

You intentionally are an Idiot!!!! Why? Are you VL in disguise, or drag!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 12:41 #22 by Photo-fish
The thread is titled after the article it is linked to. You should be hollerin' at Ben Smith, the author of the article. But I think you knew that.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

07 Apr 2011 12:48 #23 by Nmysys
No, I didn't know that. I saw the title and reacted. I apologize to Ben Smith.

rofllol

Damn Liberal and Packer Fan, got me that time!!

07 Apr 2011 13:43 #24 by kresspin
I'm waiting for your apology...

07 Apr 2011 13:45 #25 by Nmysys
Don't hold your breath.

07 Apr 2011 14:25 - 07 Apr 2011 14:31 #26 by kresspin

Nmysys wrote: Kresspin:

Why are you so deceitful???? You Titled this GOP Lawyer Drafts Obama Impeachment, and in the first sentence it describes this Lawyer as being a Libertarian.

You intentionally are an Idiot!!!! Why? Are you VL in disguise, or drag!!!

Photo-fish wrote: The thread is titled after the article it is linked to. You should be hollerin' at Ben Smith, the author of the article. But I think you knew that.

Nmysys wrote: No, I didn't know that. I saw the title and reacted. I apologize to Ben Smith.

rofllol

Damn Liberal and Packer Fan, got me that time!!

It was fun to watch you blow your top and call me an idiot for making up the title that had nothing to do with the story ... and then watch you get spanked with the fact it wasn't my title... it was the title of the actual article and hear you admit you didn't read it, you just REACTED to the title and ASSUMED.

By the way, "Bruce Fein, a former Reagan administration official in the Department of Justice..." would make him a GOP lawyer, even if he's a Libertarian now. At least he saw the light and switched.

Thanks for playing.

07 Apr 2011 14:30 #27 by Rick

kresspin wrote:
Thanks for playing.

LJ, it's you right?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2011 14:32 #28 by kresspin
Of course. She is the ONLY one who has ever said that on here. Great deductive powers.

outdoor338 wrote: funny, maybe you were watching obama cartoons again! Thanks for playing... :thumbsup:

residenttroll wrote: You can't answer it either.....thanks for playing....

Whatevergreen wrote: Thanks for playing.

outdoor338 wrote: ...love the spin..thanks for playing :lol: rofllol :lol: :woo hoo: :wave:

Nobody that matters wrote: Spelling error found, so your entire cut-n-paste-after-the-bar-closed rant is invalidated.

Thanks for playing.

07 Apr 2011 14:44 #29 by Rick
Guess I missed those...That is LJ's most common ending though, credit to the queen.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2011 14:45 #30 by outdoor338
krisspin..queen of spin..thanks for playing! :thumbsup: anyone that uses that line "thanks for playing" is laughing at LJ, krisspin, is laughing at lj..

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds