The fake family photo album

07 Apr 2011 14:47 #11 by kresspin
He released the family photos in 2008, during the campaign:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -wave.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2011 15:01 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The fake family photo album
Thanks for posting that...I'm no expert, but there does seem to be something wierd about grandpa's left arm and hand. Seems like the arm is straight down (by the look of the shoulder)...he must have a really long arm to get the hand up like that. Maybe it's an optical illusion.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Apr 2011 15:05 #13 by kresspin
All I can say is what I said about the birth certificate: if they were going to fake something and release it to the entire world, do you think they would have photoshopped in a hand to make it look weird or left something important off the BC?

Since the hand is in the air over Obama's shoulder it appears it was in motion as the grandfather was about to place it on Obama's shoulder.

But the bigger question is: why would they even have to resort to photoshopping it? They are his grandparents, after all and there are other photos of the three of them together.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds