smackdown , man or women up!

10 Apr 2011 13:13 #11 by Cowboy
Replied by Cowboy on topic smackdown , man or women up!
On another area old "dummy up" said that these topics and discussion to call it that, "keeps us strong". yet here he/she wants to make a bet that the other person "leaves the site". I will reserve what I have to say but Dummy up seems to speak with two tounges

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 13:15 #12 by dummy up
You obviously have never watched pro wrestling, the loser always comes back with another nic. It's a gimmick.

10 Apr 2011 13:21 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic smackdown , man or women up!
Something caught up in your wooden rectum there dumbass? I don't really see the point here either. What outcome do you expect other what we see here every day? And in a real debate, it has to be LIVE, otherwise it's the same old cut and paste articles/factcheck/snopes/ blah blah blah.

If you were a real man, you would debate in person using nothing but what's in that tiny brain of yours....no computer to get your info and make your argument, otherwise it's just the same old bs we see here daily. Am I wrong? I would actually drive to see that.

We debate here daily and the outcome never changes does it?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Apr 2011 13:26 #14 by dummy up
Don't remember anyone asking you for a penny for your thoughts, so mind your own business. 3 topics let BB represent your idiocy and I will represent mine. You can vote, whats your problem?

10 Apr 2011 13:37 #15 by Cowboy
Seems to me Bill were the dummies for arguing with a "dummy" I almost fell for it, at least I tripped a little.
I wonder who the puppetier is? :pop

Also realy who watches profesional wrestling?

10 Apr 2011 13:47 #16 by dummy up

Cowboy wrote: Seems to me Bill were the dummies for arguing with a "dummy" I almost fell for it, at least I tripped a little.
I wonder who the puppetier is? :pop

Also realy who watches profesional wrestling?

Just about everybody watches pro wrestling. You should get spell check,Neanderthal.

10 Apr 2011 13:53 #17 by LadyJazzer
This should be good... :biggrin:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

My money's on Dummy.... ButtBoy/Toady can't stay on-topic for more than two posts without just resorting to silly insults... Dummy will rip him to shreds.

10 Apr 2011 13:56 #18 by dummy up

LadyJazzer wrote: This should be good... :biggrin:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

My money's on Dummy.... ButtBoy/Toady can't stay on-topic for more than two posts without just resorting to silly insults... Dummy will rip him to shreds.

Thank you for the support. I won't let you down!

10 Apr 2011 14:09 #19 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic smackdown , man or women up!
Trouble said I can borrow the flying monkeys so all we need is a broom to sweep up the sawdust. We'll save the strap on for lj as a memento of the lump of wood who had no wood. :pop

10 Apr 2011 14:10 #20 by Cowboy
Typical progresive responce start calling names, ( Gay, racist, bigit, you name it) you lost before you even started. Good Luck in the games your going to need it rofllol

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds