Temper, temper, Obama

11 Apr 2011 16:09 #1 by Nmysys
Temper, temper, Obama was created by Nmysys
The Lyndon LaRouche people have been pushing a theory for months now that President Obama should be removed from office under the 25th Amendment, on the grounds that he is losing his sanity. If they ever wanted proof, Obama delivered it at yesterday’s press conference. Obama lashed out that Republicans were “hostage-takers,” John Boehner was “a bomb thrower,” and his Democratic critics were “purist” and “sanctimonious.” When Republicans engaged in much more restrained free speech, Democrats accused them of inciting violence and tried to lay a potential assassination on their heads. Where are they now?

Although the president’s anger was obvious yesterday, his logic was not. Obama began by defending his compromise to extend the Bush tax cuts for all Americans in exchange for allowing some Americans to collect unemployment checks for three years. He argued, without his speedy action, evil Republicans would have killed tax cuts for the middle class. “I’ve said before that I felt that the middle-class tax cuts were being held hostage to the high-end tax cuts,” he said, repeating a perpetual Democratic talking point. (See video above.) “I think it’s tempting not to negotiate with hostage-takers, unless the hostage gets harmed,” he said. (Unconscious message to would-be hostage-takers: if you ever kidnap an American, hack off a hand, and we’ll talk.) He continued, “In this case, the hostage was the American people and I was not willing to see them get harmed.” Actually, in this case, the president wanted to harm a certain set of Americans — the wealthiest — by raising their taxes, and the Republicans would not allow them to be harmed.

http://floydreports.com/obama-says-youre-a-terrorist-and-for-once-thats-bad/?utm_source=Floyd+Reports&utm_campaign=6b46e3df31-FR_04_11_20114_11_2011&utm_medium=email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 16:59 #2 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Temper, temper, Obama
Yep, keep sticking up for those poor Billionaires.

11 Apr 2011 17:12 #3 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Temper, temper, Obama
ya...george soros and the likes..there are no liberal billionaires are there? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: :woo hoo: :thumbsup:

11 Apr 2011 18:29 #4 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Temper, temper, Obama
TM:

Even an idiot like you should be able to read this and see it was about Obama lying. How come you never address the topic of any postings??

Typical Liberal B.S.!!!!!!!!!

11 Apr 2011 19:23 #5 by Pony Soldier
Actually Nmysys, I was addressing this:

He continued, “In this case, the hostage was the American people and I was not willing to see them get harmed.” Actually, in this case, the president wanted to harm a certain set of Americans — the wealthiest — by raising their taxes, and the Republicans would not allow them to be harmed.

When I see so called conservatives making asses out of themselves, I tend to point it out. Sorry to be such an idiot.

11 Apr 2011 19:26 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Temper, temper, Obama

towermonkey wrote: Yep, keep sticking up for those poor Billionaires.

How come you never address the topic of any of TM's postings Nymisis?..Why do you act like your interests are the same as a billionaires when you're lower middle class at best?

11 Apr 2011 19:29 #7 by Pony Soldier
Poor guy can't help himself. Fox News tailors their propaganda to the mentally challenged and the mentally challenged are completely decieved by it. Hook, line, sinker....

11 Apr 2011 19:53 #8 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Temper, temper, Obama
So you are saying that Obama saying he didn't want to see them harmed meant the Rich Americans. Not sure I follow the logic but you and VL enjoy your bumps.

11 Apr 2011 19:57 #9 by Pony Soldier
Did you even bother to read your own post? If you can't even do that, please don't try and put words in my mouth - it just makes you look even dumber than you are.

11 Apr 2011 21:13 #10 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Temper, temper, Obama
TM, you keep following your obama messiah, he's history with the rest of you moonbat libs, out you go in 2012..

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds