Sarah Palin is back

18 Apr 2011 14:16 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Sarah Palin is back

archer wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: Why do republicans only like their women dumb as rocks?

Because smart women are Democrats

Damn I almost choked on vomit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2011 14:17 #12 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Sarah Palin is back

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

archer wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: Why do republicans only like their women dumb as rocks?

Because smart women are Democrats

Damn I almost choked on vomit.

Sarah upsets you that much?

18 Apr 2011 14:24 #13 by conifermtman
Replied by conifermtman on topic Sarah Palin is back
It is plain to see that the resident leftists are wetting themselves again.

18 Apr 2011 14:28 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
There is a thing called envy that some cannot handle especially when they see someone successful, attractive and smart enough to know it.

18 Apr 2011 14:29 #15 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Sarah Palin is back

Dummy Up wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The only problem is that with the 2 attractive ladies in the Oval Office other countries may want to defect to America. :wink:

And people might actually tune into the State of the Union address.

For the laughs maybe. Why do republicans only like their women dumb as rocks?

But the Democrats put Nancy Pelosi in as house leader... rofllol Can't find any woman much more brain dead than that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Apr 2011 14:31 #16 by Martin Ent Inc

CriticalBill wrote:

Dummy Up wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The only problem is that with the 2 attractive ladies in the Oval Office other countries may want to defect to America. :wink:

And people might actually tune into the State of the Union address.

For the laughs maybe. Why do republicans only like their women dumb as rocks?

But the Democrats put Nancy Pelosi in as house leader... rofllol Can't find any woman much more brain dead than that.

There are a few others Bill but they have also faded away. :lol:

18 Apr 2011 14:39 #17 by archer

Martin Ent Inc wrote: There is a thing called envy that some cannot handle especially when they see someone successful, attractive and smart enough to know it.

Oh, I'll admit she is successful and attractive...but smart? sheesh, what have you been drinkin????? Nothing to envy in the intelligence department.

I do think it's funny whenever a leftie criticizes Sarah....you righties call it envy......I guess you righties all envy Nancy Pelosi since you criticize her so much.

Who knew???????

18 Apr 2011 14:50 #18 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Sarah Palin is back
Envy Nancy, not a chance..remember you lib's love her, she is amazing "lets vote for the bill, to see what's in it." archer, and you bring her up and even in the same breath as Sarah... lol I wonder why, Sarah brings out the ugliness in you lib's? Seems funny..

18 Apr 2011 14:52 #19 by Martin Ent Inc
Yeah there is nothing there to envy

As Peter Schweizer notes in his best-selling expose of liberal hypocrisy, “Do As I Say (Not As I Do),” part of the fortune of this defender of the working man is a Napa Valley vineyard worth $25 million that she owns with her husband. The vineyard produces expensive grapes for high-end wines. Napa grapes bring up to $4,000 a ton compared with $300 a ton for, say, San Joaquin grapes.
But Pelosi, winner of the 2003 Cesar Chavez award from the United Farm Workers, hires only nonunion workers and sells these grapes to nonunion wineries. [....]
Which makes Pelosi’s steadfast opposition to any attempts to enhance border security and stem the flow of illegal immigration into the U.S. all the more interesting since she seems to be among those rich employers who financially benefit from a steady supply of cheap foreign labor. [....]
Nor has Pelosi been a fan of employer sanctions against the hiring of illegal aliens. In 2003, she accused immigration officers of conducting “terrorizing raids” on Wal-Mart stores that led to the arrest of more than 300 illegal aliens.
Loraine Stewart, a farmworker advocate with Napa Valley Community Housing, in a 2004 San Francisco Chronicle article estimated that half of the migrant labor force in the valley consisted of undocumented workers, without whom “not one bottle of wine would get made here.”

18 Apr 2011 15:16 #20 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Envy Nancy, not a chance..remember you lib's love her, she is amazing "lets vote for the bill, to see what's in it." archer, and you bring her up and even in the same breath as Sarah... lol I wonder why, Sarah brings out the ugliness in you lib's? Seems funny..

I pretty much see Nancy and Sarah in the same light....no, not in the attractiveness department, but looks is not a prerequisite for me to choose someone to be a leader....we need \real leadership qualities..Nancy didn't have it, and Sarah doesn't have it.....both are pre-occupied with themselves not with their country. The advantage Nancy has over Sarah is she is no quitter......that facet of Sarah's personality is what makes her run for the presidency so comical. I seriously doubt she could make it through one term. I will never envy someone as shallow as Sarah, and though I disagree completely with Michelle Bachman's politics (she really does scare me) she is 10 times the person Sarah is.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds