Obama Is Now The Biggest Tax Cutter In American History!

20 Apr 2011 09:33 #11 by FredHayek
One more point, Obama is also cutting taxes by keeping so many people out of work! Hard to pay taxes when you aren't employed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2011 10:32 #12 by Martin Ent Inc

SS109 wrote: One more point, Obama is also cutting taxes by keeping so many people out of work! Hard to pay taxes when you aren't employed.

I already said that.

20 Apr 2011 10:59 #13 by major bean
Concerning the topic of this thread:
Obama has taxed us beyond belief, but the bill will not come due until he is gone from office. This is like the extreme low tide just prior to the tsunami.

Regards,
Major Bean

20 Apr 2011 11:34 #14 by FredHayek

major bean wrote: Concerning the topic of this thread:
Obama has taxed us beyond belief, but the bill will not come due until he is gone from office. This is like the extreme low tide just prior to the tsunami.

Great point!
And Barack has passed other things that will raise non-tax costs for Americans, inflation! Especially on fixed-income people. Taxing Cadillac health insurance plans and increasing requirements on insurance plans that are raising health insurance costs. Obama's anti-drilling stance has increased gas prices, that hit low income people hardest.

So you might get a little more back on your SS this year, but I am betting the higher energy and healthcare costs more than outweigh it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds