The big abortion fight that may not happen

20 Apr 2011 09:37 #1 by kresspin
Republican legislatures across the country are passing tough new anti-abortion laws — and while abortion rights advocates believe the new laws are unconstitutional, they’re not rushing to court to stop them. The reason: There’s a decent chance they’d lose.

The new laws push back against the court’s long-held “viability standard.” In Roe and ensuing rulings, the court has repeatedly made clear that states cannot ban abortions before a fetus could survive outside the womb, and, moreover, that the determination of viability must be left to the doctor, rather than the state.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/04 ... z1K4uRMpho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 11:29 #2 by kresspin

01 May 2011 13:04 #3 by major bean
Are you unhappy that there are not more abortions? Just what is your obsession with abortion?

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 13:31 - 01 May 2011 14:47 #4 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic The big abortion fight that may not happen
Supporting the right of women to rip the arms and legs off of their unborn children is the cornerstone issue of the tired, old, worn-out women libers...unfortunately, a few of those tired, old, worn-out women libers post here on 285.

01 May 2011 13:37 #5 by kresspin

major bean wrote: Are you unhappy that there are not more abortions? Just what is your obsession with abortion?

I have no obsession with abortion. Just adding some factual information to the online discussion.

Do you have a problem with that?

Just what is your obsession with President Obama's birth certificate?

01 May 2011 17:19 #6 by outdoor338
kresspin obessed with herself, she made her own video...

[youtube:d6ofkqre]
[/youtube:d6ofkqre]

01 May 2011 17:22 #7 by major bean

kresspin wrote:

major bean wrote: Are you unhappy that there are not more abortions? Just what is your obsession with abortion?

I have no obsession with abortion. Just adding some factual information to the online discussion.

Do you have a problem with that?

Just what is your obsession with President Obama's birth certificate?

The last time I looked, you started this thread about abortion, so I assume that you have a compelling interest concerning abortion or some obsession. Wait, let me look again. Yep, you started this thread.
Is there someone there at your house twisting your arm?

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 17:24 #8 by outdoor338
Kresspin obsessed with finding a boyfriend, obsessed with herself!
[youtube:2gheod52]
[/youtube:2gheod52]

01 May 2011 18:39 #9 by Residenttroll returns

kresspin wrote: Abortion rates by country:

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/ ... brate.html

I love how the libtards continue to compare us to COMMUNIST China....as if we need to catch up with their morality or lack thereof....

It's interesting how a color graph of percentages skews the real numbers.... Greenland looks like an abortion capital...the fact is they abort about an equal amount of live births... it's 1 : 1 ratio. Average number of births in Greenland? 850 per year.

According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), since 1973, over 45,000,000 legal induced abortions have been performed in the United States. In Greenland, since 1973, they have aborted 30,000 children.

01 May 2011 19:25 #10 by kresspin
Think of it: if it weren't for "legal induced abortions," we'd have 45 MILLION unwanted kids in U.S.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds