Obama Wags the Dog with Osama

01 May 2011 21:18 - 01 May 2011 21:22 #1 by Residenttroll returns
Congratulations to the U.S. military for killing the world's terrorist (now we need to get Mother Earth).

Congratulations to George W. Bush for staying the course and loosing the jar. Congratulations to military leadership of the USA!

Now we know why the birth certificate was released last week. Osama was killed last week. The tornadoes preempted the annoucement we got Osama......but they used the Correspondent dinner last night to marginize Trump ....and then make the announcement on a late Sunday night...after flashing Obama making jokes on Trump on all of the news outlets....and then preempt of the Celebrity Apprentice.

Wag the Dog...OBama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 21:20 #2 by major bean
obama is very afraid of the release of more documents.

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 21:26 #3 by kresspin
Congratulations to Democrats, cleaning up Republican messes since 1933.

Congratulations to the president for giving the final go ahead for the operation on foreign soil.

Bush said it was the single most important task for his administration. He couldn't do it in 8 years.

01 May 2011 21:36 #4 by pineinthegrass
I was expecting someone to make this political. You beat my expectations. Just pitiful and disgusting.

I know what's next from you guys. You'll deny he's dead. You won't accept DNA. So predictable.

01 May 2011 21:41 #5 by Residenttroll returns

pineinthegrass wrote: I was expecting someone to make this political. You beat my expectations. Just pitiful and disgusting.

I know what's next from you guys. You'll deny he's dead. You won't accept DNA. So predictable.

Why how did we get Osama's DNA.....did Obama offer his for comparison?

01 May 2011 21:47 #6 by pineinthegrass

residenttroll wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote: I was expecting someone to make this political. You beat my expectations. Just pitiful and disgusting.

We've already had it from his family DNA as was reported for a long time. Geeze, you didn't know?

01 May 2011 21:48 #7 by Residenttroll returns

pineinthegrass wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

We've already had it from his family DNA as was reported for a long time. Geeze, you didn't know?

Yes, I knew...just pushing your buttons.

01 May 2011 21:49 #8 by pineinthegrass
But does sound like it was a fire fight, so hopefully we have a recognizable body too. Hope you'll accept that as well if true.

01 May 2011 21:50 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
Somebody needs to get 25 MIL

01 May 2011 21:51 #10 by pineinthegrass

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Somebody needs to get 25 MIL

Yep!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds