I just copywrited a new phrase

03 May 2011 09:12 #21 by Residenttroll returns
I found a picture of Vice Lord with Clint Eastwood at Bailey Days...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2011 09:19 #22 by Sunshine Girl

Nmysys wrote: Sorry I didn't make my reply clear enough. I knew exactly who you were referring to. I didn't mean you looked better than your mom. I meant the blonde that was being nuzzled by what that wrinkled up old broad Kresspin said was me. Apparently she hates everyone, but men especially.

I don't like what you said about Kresspin. That was Kresspin's mother in the picture and she posted it as her avatar in honor of Mother's Day. She died last year. Regardless of your beef on this board with her, it is not a very nice thing to say that about someone (anyone) especially their parent. Just thought I'd let you know. She doesn't personally know you but I do. You know I think the world of you, but I don't get why people are so mean about things like this. It is very hurtful.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

03 May 2011 13:48 #23 by Nmysys
Kresspin:

Sunshine Girl thinks that your Avatar is really your mother, which I don't believe, but I respect SG so therefore I am apologizing to you. I take back all the nasty remarks I made to you regarding your mother.

03 May 2011 14:58 #24 by Sunshine Girl

Nmysys wrote: Kresspin:

Sunshine Girl thinks that your Avatar is really your mother, which I don't believe, but I respect SG so therefore I am apologizing to you. I take back all the nasty remarks I made to you regarding your mother.

Thank you Nmysys. Yes, I really do believe it is her mum. People don't lie about things like that. Thank you again. BTW, I love your tag line.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

03 May 2011 17:07 #25 by Nmysys
I'm old, but I'm not dead, SG.

03 May 2011 18:18 #26 by Sunshine Girl

Nmysys wrote: I'm old, but I'm not dead, SG.

:lol: You have a wicked sense of humor. I like that in a person. :biggrin:

03 May 2011 22:37 #27 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Nmysys wrote: I'm old, but I'm not dead, SG.

:lol: You have a wicked sense of humor. I like that in a person. :biggrin:

:like: Me too! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 May 2011 06:30 #28 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic I just copywrited a new phrase

jmc wrote: "Two loops of the same knot" You guys are great inspiration.

Sure that's not "Two loons of the same knot-hole."

Wait I like RT, sorry dude!

04 May 2011 06:51 #29 by Residenttroll returns

TPP wrote:

jmc wrote: "Two loops of the same knot" You guys are great inspiration.

Sure that's not "Two loons of the same knot-hole."

Wait I like RT, sorry dude!

Traitor

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds