Rock Falls on kids head

20 Jun 2010 16:27 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Rock Falls on kids head

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I know it sounds funny, but all joking aside. A rock fell on a kids head in dowtown Estes Park and killed her. Tragic

WTF?

[youtube:k0l56xex]
[/youtube:k0l56xex]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2010 16:38 #12 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Rock Falls on kids head
That was good VL, why don't we forward this thread to the family of the poor girl who was tragically killed in Estes park, I bet they would get a kick out of it. ???

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Jun 2010 18:45 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
No ones suggesting that. I said it sounds funny, but it's not...They inteviewed one of the church kid witnesses on the news and she said, and I quote, "personally I've never experienced something like this before"

No $#!T- Could you imagine if she said "thats the second time this has happened to a member of our group"

20 Jun 2010 18:47 #14 by Wayne Harrison
I think what Joe is trying to say is that a kid getting killed by a falling rock doesn't even sound funny.

20 Jun 2010 18:49 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

Wayne Harrison wrote: I think what Joe is trying to say is that a kid getting killed by a falling rock doesn't even sound funny.

Yeah but "Rock Falls on kids head" might..I was trying to warn people that this is not a funny post before they started thinking it was

20 Jun 2010 19:11 #16 by LOL
Yeah, we know. Then right after you go on your rant about how she had it coming for being part of one of those twisted church groups. What were they thinkin?

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Jun 2010 19:14 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Yeah, we know. Then right after you go on your rant about how she had it coming for being part of one of those twisted church groups. What were they thinkin?

I never said she had it coming, I merely said it always seems to happen to them. How many times have were heard about a van full of church kids crashing, rolling, blowing up, or going off a cliff?

Numerous times.

20 Jun 2010 19:19 #18 by LOL
Well, I have heard about it maybe a half dozen times, statistically I don't know if it is unusual. Maybe you can crunch the numbers. I think it is sad no matter who it happens to be, atheist, christian, republican, or democrat, or even church going wackos.

20 Jun 2010 19:29 - 20 Jun 2010 19:35 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
One time on the Edens expressway outside of Chicago a minister, his wife and like 8 kids were riding happily down the road in, you guessed it, a van....A piece of metal fell off a semi and pierced their gas tank, then someone threw a lit cigerette out of another car or something and the van turned into a 70 mph fire ball..To the horror of bystanders the van just kept going down the road on fire and when it eventually stopped they were all charcoal...

C'mon now- That doesn't happen to normal people, thats something right out of the Omen Part IV...

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds