Emily Keyes' Parents Home In Foreclosure

02 Jul 2011 20:23 #41 by Sunshine Girl
Prayers for you CB and for the Keyes.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2011 20:45 #42 by LOL
CB, wishing you the best during these tough times. Let us know if there is anything we can help with. I have some free time this summer, PM me if you need a hand sometime, with anything and I'll try to help.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Jul 2011 23:29 #43 by Rick
Thanks guys, really appreciate that. I'm fortunate to have a huge network of close friends that I met through my neighbor and best friend years back. I'm starting a mobile repair business the day after bankruptcy and turning my garage into a shop with the help of my friends. Already a pro at chemo (stay stoned during the bad parts)haha. I'll survive...and thanks for the kind thoughts!

Sorry for the sidetrack..this is about the Keyes not me, just wanted to remind people that these sad stories are everywhere. But when I heard the Keyes story, it really bummed me out since the day Emily was murdered is burned into my brain, and I have 2 daughters and just can't imagine. I hope they find peace one day.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds