You can run...

06 Jul 2011 20:10 #61 by Jekyll
Replied by Jekyll on topic You can run...

towermonkey wrote: Yep!! I'd do that, but don't like to smoke. Found a place downtown that sells these biscuits 3 for 5 bucks. Half of one will more than do the job.

Nice. I remember one time about two years ago I came home from work HUNGRY as all get out and there were chocolate chip cookies from one end of the kitchen to the other, no space left without. I walked up to the table with my wife's back to me at the oven and literally chowed down on four of 'em before she told me very excitedly "STOP!" Well, turns out there was a double potency batch of pot butter in those cookies. As a rough figure, say an ounce of weed to about three cups of butter? Well, there were TWO ounces in that same amount. Tell you what, I've never been so lit my whole life. I had to lay down on the floor until I could get my ducks in a row. She even called over our savvy neighbors to make fun of me to boot! Nice huh? Hilarious!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2011 20:12 #62 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic You can run...
So other than running up the number of pages in this thread what is the point of continuing to reply? Oh, wait... I just contributed...

Oh well, it's raining nicely here at the Cave and my 112 pound Rottweiler/Lab mix wants to be a lap dog because of the thunder. I have a couple of nicely chilled cans of rare American lager on hand and a decent cigar. All is right with the world until 0600 tomorrow.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

06 Jul 2011 20:14 #63 by Jekyll

otisptoadwater wrote: Oh well, it's raining nicely here at the Cave and my 112 pound Rottweiler/Lab mix wants to be a lap dog because of the thunder. I have a couple of nicely chilled cans of rare American lager on hand and a decent cigar. All is right with the world until 0600 tomorrow.

I just loooove a Rotty/Lab. 0600 huh? I gotta roust at that time and be out tha do at 0630. Yaaay! Anyhow, the rain is fantastic, hope it does our dry conditions some good before getting baked off!

06 Jul 2011 20:20 #64 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic You can run...
Ok, so a couple of weeks ago we had this small gold truck driving up to our house when my hunny and I were up to our elbows working on a project outside. TOTALLY freaked me out because it seemed like they were 'casing' our house. We live at the end of a private road so if there is someone that doesn't belong, it's easy to spot them. That said, if 'someone' were to drop off a basket of special cookies or brownies for me I'd be really happy!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

06 Jul 2011 20:23 #65 by Jekyll
I'll drink to that one.

06 Jul 2011 20:24 #66 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic You can run...

Jekyll wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: Oh well, it's raining nicely here at the Cave and my 112 pound Rottweiler/Lab mix wants to be a lap dog because of the thunder. I have a couple of nicely chilled cans of rare American lager on hand and a decent cigar. All is right with the world until 0600 tomorrow.

I just loooove a Rotty/Lab. 0600 huh? I gotta roust at that time and be out tha do at 0630. Yaaay! Anyhow, the rain is fantastic, hope it does our dry conditions some good before getting baked off!

The Wundermutt is a rescue from the Dumb Friends League and has to be one of the best dogs I have ever owned. At first glance he looks like the biggest black Lab you ever saw in your life, a closer looks gives him away because of the size and the shape of his head and shoulders.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

06 Jul 2011 20:26 #67 by Jekyll
I just petted 'im from across the WWW. :wink:

06 Jul 2011 20:57 #68 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic You can run...
You can run...

but it's just gonna give you shin splints.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

06 Jul 2011 20:59 #69 by Jekyll
Spoken like a true couch potato! :jk2:

06 Jul 2011 21:00 #70 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic You can run...
You can run...

Unless you're nickname's 'Gimpy', cuz then you'd do something more like a gallop.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds