Your nightmare dinner party.

11 Jul 2011 16:49 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Your nightmare dinner party.

jmc wrote:

Grady wrote: Newt Gingrich
Ed Schultz
The Situation
David Letterman
Prince Charles (or any of “The Royals” except maybe the newest "Royal" Kate :wink: )
Al Gore
Michael Vick

Al Gore should have made my B list. Kate is hot.

Kate is way too young for both of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2011 16:56 #22 by Martin Ent Inc
Pippa.

11 Jul 2011 17:07 #23 by ScienceChic
Gilbert Gottfried wouldn't even get invited - I'd have to drive a stake through my eardrums. The criteria for my list were people either I, or my hubby, wish to knee in the groin or tell STHU. I suppose I should've put Michael Bay on there then too for his malicious abuse of a classic Star Trek line!

Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, James Carville,and Rachel Maddow would be entertainment, as SS109 said! Al Gore would just be boring. I thought about adding some who are deceased, but chickaree put it best that zombies would just be messy! (thanks for the laugh on that visualization!)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Jul 2011 17:20 #24 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Your nightmare dinner party.

CinnamonGirl wrote:

jmc wrote:

Grady wrote: Newt Gingrich
Ed Schultz
The Situation
David Letterman
Prince Charles (or any of “The Royals” except maybe the newest "Royal" Kate :wink: )
Al Gore
Michael Vick

Al Gore should have made my B list. Kate is hot.

Kate is way too young for both of you.

You are only as young as you feel. :wink: :wink:
I would much rather have interesting people with diverse ideals and passions than dullards at a dinner party. I don’t much care for Bill Clinton, but I bet he’d a good party guest.

11 Jul 2011 17:34 #25 by Martin Ent Inc
Lamp shade,, guranteed.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds