Obama reins in the military

23 Jun 2010 12:24 - 23 Jun 2010 15:53 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Obama reins in the military was created by UNDER MODERATION
Truman had to dump MacArthur when he got too big for his britches and Obama had to dump this moron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2010 13:07 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Obama reins in the military
I think there is already a thread going on this. Not sure which one is more appropriate for u, "Dont feed the Bums" or "McChrystal". LOL

Try and keep up VL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

23 Jun 2010 13:34 #3 by MyMountainTown
Since this is not in the ring, some may want another thread in the courthouse so we now have two. :)

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

23 Jun 2010 14:19 #4 by FredHayek
Reigns.
Obama reigns over the country.
Obama reins in the military.

Everyone acts like this is so unusual but Lincoln was firing his generals after nearly every battle. I do think it makes Barack look like a whiny bitch when he fires someone for criticizing him.

Is BHO going to fire Fox News next?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jun 2010 15:52 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama reins in the military
This thread is different- This is about the Military challenging the president. In this country civilians call the shots, not the generals. Now it's time Obama cut that military budget, aka corporate walfare/jobs program in half. We could use the money to build things we actually need like roads, bridges, water plants, sewer systems, libraries, schools, hospitals ...etc etc etc

24 Jun 2010 08:31 #6 by FredHayek
McChrystal wasn't challenging the President, they agreed on policy matters. The General was just doing what soldiers do, complain about the people above them.

If Obama was more secure, he would have just laughed off the comments. I can easily imagine Ronald Reagan, laughing, and cracking a joke about the whole incident.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Jun 2010 09:50 #7 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Obama reins in the military
There is a fundamental difference between complaining about the people above you.....and doing it in front of a national magazine. McChrystal was just wrong, and showed very poor judgement.....do we really want a general with so little self control and poor judgement running a war?

24 Jun 2010 09:55 #8 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Obama reins in the military
Question: So, General Petraeus is satan under G.W., but an angel under oblama, Hypocrites….

Protests Disrupt Petraeus Speech
http://www.thehoya.com/news/protests-disrupt-petraeus-speech/

Protest When Gen. Petraeus Speaks to the Seattle World Affairs Council
http://warcriminalswatch.org/index.php/wcw-events/details/77-gen-petraeus-speaks-to-the-seattle-world-affairs-council

MoveOn.org ad controversy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org_ad_controversy

Bush Says Moveon.org's "Betrayus" Disgusting
http://www.huliq.com/35116/bush-says-moveon-orgs-betrayus-disgusting

LIKE I SAID FRICK'IN HYPOCRITES!!!!!

24 Jun 2010 10:19 #9 by Blazer Bob

SS109 wrote: McChrystal wasn't challenging the President, they agreed on policy matters. The General was just doing what soldiers do, complain about the people above them.

If Obama was more secure, he would have just laughed off the comments. I can easily imagine Ronald Reagan, laughing, and cracking a joke about the whole incident.

NO. What he did was disruptive to "good order and discipline". No mater the truth of those statements, after they were public he had to go.

Feel free to consider this a brain dead reflex response from a retired sailor who has been programed since boot camp , but I believe a military historian could trace this principal to the beginning of recorded history.

24 Jun 2010 11:59 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama reins in the military
The President is the Commander and Chief and sometime he has to remind the generals of that..You let them go rogue and we end up with a coup and a military dictator running the country...Sadly I think that would make the moron half of the country happy I think

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds