Acceptable "Free" Speech?

31 Jan 2012 14:40 #21 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Acceptable "Free" Speech?

LadyJazzer wrote: "Regardless, myself along with roughly about 600000 others will stand behind them"....

Unfortunately, the same crowd would "stand behind them" if they raped the base commander's wife on the lawn in front of the Colorado State Capitol building at high-noon in broad daylight... Kind of like the Police "code-of-silence"... I don't have much respect for that.

LJ totally different situation and act, and those 600000 along with myself would not support this in any way or fact. We did not tolerate it when I was in, I do not tolerate it now. Those that would do something like that need to be dealt with immediately,(if proven guilty or the evidence show positive proof that individual did in fact do it) I also do not tolerate wanna be men that think it is ok to hit women either, and most that I know are the same way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2012 14:44 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Acceptable "Free" Speech?

navycpo7 wrote: Just for your info PE, the United States Marines that pissed on those terrorists bodies did nothing illegal, they have not been tried and they have not been found guility. Until then, they have done nothing illegal, remember how the laws work in this country.

Being in their country and killing them was by any definition illegal- Are you so brainwashed to think we have that right? What gives us that right? Because we feel threatened? Because they have recources we must control to maintian our gluttonous lifestyles?

Think about it meathead

31 Jan 2012 15:16 #23 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: Just for your info PE, the United States Marines that pissed on those terrorists bodies did nothing illegal, they have not been tried and they have not been found guility. Until then, they have done nothing illegal, remember how the laws work in this country.

Being in their country and killing them was by any definition illegal- Are you so brainwashed to think we have that right? What gives us that right? Because we feel threatened? Because they have recources we must control to maintian our gluttonous lifestyles?

Think about it meathead

There you go, talking what you nothing about, 1. if you want to know what gives us the right etc, go talk to your CIVILIAN idiots up in Congress, remember the ones that sent us there. The ones that are keeping us there. Afghanistan really has nothing that we need either. So your oral diaherra of the mouth just keeps spewing, and the only meathead here is you,

31 Jan 2012 15:56 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Think about it meathead

There you go, talking what you nothing about, 1. if you want to know what gives us the right etc, go talk to your CIVILIAN idiots up in Congress, remember the ones that sent us there. The ones that are keeping us there. Afghanistan really has nothing that we need either. So your oral diaherra of the mouth just keeps spewing, and the only meathead here is you,

You're brainwashed..It's like talking to a robot- Why are we in Ahfghanistain then?

31 Jan 2012 19:36 #25 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Think about it meathead

You're brainwashed..It's like talking to a robot- Why are we in Ahfghanistain then?

You are excellent at showing your ignorance and stupidity. We are there because (and only because) the CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP in Washington ordered us there, and since we do follow the orders of those appointed over us, civilians, and we Honor that oath, something you would not have a clue about. So again, since you like to talk about how good you are, go talk to your buddies in DC and ask them why are we there. Then let us know. Robot, not even close. Just so you understand, we when enlist or reenlist we have oath of enlistment that we take. We honor that oath. We do not take our oath as a joke, but like I said you will never understand that.

31 Jan 2012 20:08 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote: You are excellent at showing your ignorance and stupidity. We are there because (and only because) the CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP in Washington ordered us there, and since we do follow the orders of those appointed over us, civilians, and we Honor that oath, something you would not have a clue about.

You act like there's some kind of honor in following blindly? My dog does that-And no sh** they ordered you there, but WHY? What is the reason? You are retired career military and your kids is in it now and you don't know why we are there!? Haven't you thought about it just once?

Robot

31 Jan 2012 20:17 #27 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: You are excellent at showing your ignorance and stupidity. We are there because (and only because) the CIVILIAN LEADERSHIP in Washington ordered us there, and since we do follow the orders of those appointed over us, civilians, and we Honor that oath, something you would not have a clue about.

You act like there's some kind of honor in following blindly? My dog does that-And no sh** they ordered you there, but WHY? What is the reason? You are retired career military and your kids is in it now and you don't know why we are there!? Haven't you thought about it just once?

Robot

You dont even deserve an answer. Like I said you will and never could understand it.

31 Jan 2012 20:35 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Robot

You dont even deserve an answer. Like I said you will and never could understand it.

Yeah only you know...My mother was a nurse in the military, my father was career officer in the military fighting in two real wars, I was born in a military hospital and spent my first 6 years living on/near bases. But only you know -

Give me a break

31 Jan 2012 20:44 #29 by ScienceChic

navycpo7 wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: "Regardless, myself along with roughly about 600000 others will stand behind them"....

Unfortunately, the same crowd would "stand behind them" if they raped the base commander's wife on the lawn in front of the Colorado State Capitol building at high-noon in broad daylight... Kind of like the Police "code-of-silence"... I don't have much respect for that.

LJ totally different situation and act, and those 600000 along with myself would not support this in any way or fact. We did not tolerate it when I was in, I do not tolerate it now. Those that would do something like that need to be dealt with immediately,(if proven guilty or the evidence show positive proof that individual did in fact do it) I also do not tolerate wanna be men that think it is ok to hit women either, and most that I know are the same way.

Agreed.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jan 2012 21:01 #30 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Robot

Yeah only you know...My mother was a nurse in the military, my father was career officer in the military fighting in two real wars, I was born in a military hospital and spent my first 6 years living on/near bases. But only you know -

Give me a break

So what, my father was career Army. I spent most of my life growing up living in government housing, so what, you never served or enlisted, you never took the oath, go tell your wannabe stories somewhere else.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds