Keg shooting cops fired

14 Apr 2012 14:15 #31 by Cowboy
Replied by Cowboy on topic Keg shooting cops fired
VL, you need to state the facts. The Two full time deputies and the one reserve deputy, have been placed on suspension. They will not be fired, hell they will probably get a raise out of this. Park County has never fired a deputy, look at thier past record,it speaks for itself. This whole thing is just for the public.

By the way they should have obtained a key, or a set of bolt cutters. The cowbys at PCSO watch to many movies, thinking they could just shoot the lock off (yee haa). They should have left a deputy there, went and got a pair of bolt cutters from the fire dept, and just cut it off. Really is the keg going to run off, once they leave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2012 16:28 #32 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Keg shooting cops fired
The cowboys got the boot. http://www.9news.com/news/local/article ... -at-party-

Why is it the names didn't surprise me?

16 Apr 2012 16:32 #33 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Keg shooting cops fired
Job openings!!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Apr 2012 16:40 #34 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Keg shooting cops fired
I wonder what happened to the keg? Held for evidence? Is it full or empty. Lots of unanswered questions.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

16 Apr 2012 16:52 #35 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Keg shooting cops fired
Or, why didn't they just take the tap off the keg. The tap is where the deposit $$ is. It's fun to watch somebody try to get beer out of a keg with no tap.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

17 Apr 2012 07:28 #36 by Nobody that matters

Photo-fish wrote: It's fun to watch somebody try to get beer out of a keg with no tap.

Maybe that's why the shot the keg in the first place?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

17 Apr 2012 07:57 #37 by Pony Soldier

RHT08 wrote: I think its funny Fred and Monty were named the best law enforcement officers again??? WTF am i missing???? Shouldnt you have control of your employees to be considered the best???? PCSO still seems to be a FREE FOR ALL!!!!

I thought Pat Sullivan got those honors...

17 Apr 2012 08:14 - 17 Apr 2012 08:26 #38 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic Keg shooting cops fired
We designed the woods parties as part of the system. No need to send gun toting cops after tradition.

This started when we all knew they would drink, but then we would not let them do it safely at home, and then when some parents did it anyway, and they got charged with crimes.

The woods parties are by design and are well entrenched as the American teen tradition because parents want to deny that kids drink, even if it costs them their kids. By design, we ask the kids to drink and drive. The Nile has it's costs.

Even Mr. Gore noted that his young kids will be at these parties in the future.

17 Apr 2012 08:22 #39 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Keg shooting cops fired
Maybe next they will start shooting out people's tires when stopped for speeding. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Apr 2012 09:08 #40 by Let the Wildlife run PC
We can only hope that the deputies start spilling the beans on the whole department.!!! Stay tuned.......

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds