Jobs increase 23,000 - unexpectedly - in Wisconsin

01 Jun 2012 13:38 #11 by archer
Kate's right....eventually this board will die, or become a right-wing only board (worse than death).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2012 13:42 #12 by BearMtnHIB
It already is a right wing board- we just let you wiberals in here for amusement. Kinda like having a pet.

But in addition- we are here for your re-education, and our mission is to turn each and every one of you misguided leftie souls into proper capitalists.

It's our American duty to convert you all into useful citizens- we won't stop till the job is done!

01 Jun 2012 13:45 #13 by archer

BearMtnHIB wrote: It already is a right wing board- we just let you wiberals in here for amusement. Kinda like having a pet.

But in addition- we are here for your re-education, and our mission is to turn each and every one of you misguided leftie souls into proper capitalists.

It's our American duty to convert you all into useful citizens- we won't stop till the job is done!

Finally.......your true fascist colors are showing. You might want to check with ScienceChic to see if a right-wing propaganda message board is what she had in mind for HER site.

01 Jun 2012 13:46 #14 by JMC

archer wrote: Kate's right....eventually this board will die, or become a right-wing only board (worse than death).

Not gonna happen unless we only want to hear our own voice.
Many crazy cons. left saying it was too liberal.
This works for me , I get to hear the reasons the "wacky right" thinks how they do. Better to point out their illogical and hypocritical views. I am pretty sure they think the same about the "loony left"
Still working unless one side gives up.

01 Jun 2012 14:00 #15 by FredHayek

jmc wrote:

archer wrote: Kate's right....eventually this board will die, or become a right-wing only board (worse than death).

Not gonna happen unless we only want to hear our own voice.
Many crazy cons. left saying it was too liberal.
This works for me , I get to hear the reasons the "wacky right" thinks how they do. Better to point out their illogical and hypocritical views. I am pretty sure they think the same about the "loony left"
Still working unless one side gives up.

Agree, one sided boards are boring. And LJ will never surrender.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Jun 2012 14:03 #16 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

BearMtnHIB wrote: It already is a right wing board- we just let you wiberals in here for amusement. Kinda like having a pet.

Finally.......your true fascist colors are showing. You might want to check with ScienceChic to see if a right-wing propaganda message board is what she had in mind for HER site.

I would hope that Science Chic had in mind a community forum (at least The Courthouse forum) that would reflect the political and social make up of the people posting here. I would hope that Science Chic had a democratic forum in mind, one where the users had the basic freedom to state their opinions. There is a full plate of snark, insults and lively informed debate in The Courthouse on a daily basis, enough to go around for everyone.

And I don't think you're going to shut anyone down using those dog whistles like "fascist." That's one of those favorite liberal labels that they like to use when they can't hold their own in a debate. Only "racist" ranks higher. And your use of the word "propaganda" doesn't even rank at all. Who's trying to shut down the debate now?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

01 Jun 2012 14:26 #17 by LadyJazzer
Why should I? If the fascists and neo-nazis want to keep it up, I'm game...

01 Jun 2012 14:46 #18 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Why should I? If the fascists and neo-nazis want to keep it up, I'm game...

:lol: I must not be very observant but I have never seen any Hitler Youth rallies along the 285 corridor in my 30 years of living here.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Jun 2012 14:49 #19 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: Why should I? If the fascists and neo-nazis want to keep it up, I'm game...

Here you go archer, ^^^^ one day you could be just like LJ, peaceful and fun loving liberal with a great assortment nasty words and very little substance. Good luck with your evolution :thumbsup:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Jun 2012 14:57 #20 by LadyJazzer
Well, I HAVE found White Aryan Nation / KKK flyers on my car--and all of the rest of the cars in an RTD parking lot in Conifer.

If your robes are too dirty to go to a Hitler Youth rally, perhaps you should clean them more often... It helps get the gasoline smell out of them.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds