Obama has to be the laziest president ever!!

19 Jul 2010 21:43 #11 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: If Viking had an original thought that didn't come from a right-wing blog or email, he would get a brain-cramp.

I agree-Vikings posts are condensed versions of todays FOXNews, Rush and Hannity shows. He's quickly become little more than background noise to me

You know what is funny. You Libs keep up the Rush, Hannity and Fox talkiing points that you are trained to say every day. But I don't ever listen to Rush, or watch Hannity. I rarely have time to see about 1 hour of Fox news every other day. I get all of my info from reading numerous sources including liberal ones to see what kind of kool aid they are pouring each day. So your spin and hyperbole don't work on me. You need to use it on people with IQ's lower than yourselves. Which most likely means searching institutions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2010 05:55 #12 by LadyJazzer
Obviously the truth doesn't work on you either... It doesn't matter if you don't listen to those particular three sources. You copy-and-paste your usual outrage-of-the-day bullcrap as soon as it gets published from some of the usual right-wing sources, and if we haven't specifically named the exact ones, it doesn't alter the fact that that's what you do.

And just like the silly one about "Obama's the laziest president", which immediately went into <crickets-chirping> status when someone posted the comparative facts, and the most recent one about "ATTACK ON FIRST AMENDMENT" (which turned out to be a voluntary shutdown because Al Quaeda bomb-making materials and a hit-list were found on it), and is NOW in <crickets-chirping> status because you shot from the lip, you STILL don't have an original thought that doesn't come from some outside source.

And you're still a joke...And I still don't give a flip if something "works on you" or not. The more you "rip-and-run" with your b.s. the more stupid you look when the truth comes out. So, you keep drinking your Kool-Aid, and we'll keep shooting it down with the truth.

Have a day.

20 Jul 2010 08:14 #13 by Wayne Harrison
I have a question, Viking.

Before you re-posted that "Obama has to be the laziest president ever!!" did you bother to check out what it said? Did you make an attempt to verify it was correct by intelligently searching the web to see what other president's did before Obama?

Or did you just post it because it was anti-Obama and therefore must be true?

20 Jul 2010 13:12 #14 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: If Viking had an original thought that didn't come from a right-wing blog or email, he would get a brain-cramp.

I agree-Vikings posts are condensed versions of todays FOXNews, Rush and Hannity shows. He's quickly become little more than background noise to me

:Snooze Did something say something?

20 Jul 2010 13:14 - 20 Jul 2010 13:23 #15 by TPP

Wayne Harrison wrote: I have a question, Viking.

Before you re-posted that "Obama has to be the laziest president ever!!" did you bother to check out what it said? Did you make an attempt to verify it was correct by intelligently searching the web to see what other president's did before Obama?

I do KNOW that the Prez. is flying on Prez.1 and they are having their dog fly out on another rented jet. How did the other Presidents take they're pets with them?
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2010/07/17/obama-dog-bo-gets-his-own-seperate-private-jet-to-take-him-to-maine/
I thought we were told that ALL of us must make sacrifices.
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/01/todays-photo-of-individual-sacrifice-michelle-obama-in-2763-coat/

It is cheaper than a private jet.... ONLY $2,763 coat.

20 Jul 2010 13:17 #16 by Nobody that matters

TPP wrote:

I do KNOW that the Prez. is flying on Prez.1 and they are having their dog fly out on another rented jet. How did the other Presidents take they're pets with them?

They do that so's if something happens to the prez, the dog can take over. :woo hoo:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

20 Jul 2010 13:22 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama has to be the laziest president ever!!

TPP wrote:

Yeah they went to the local airport and rented a plane....Cause they only have one

20 Jul 2010 13:30 #18 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah they went to the local airport and rented a plane....Cause they only have one

You didn't answer my question (BIG SURPRISE)
WHERE's the sacrifices?

So, I guess you agree that they oblama's (like most the rest) are Hypocrites. Good to see that you're seeing the truth.

20 Jul 2010 13:36 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama has to be the laziest president ever!!

TPP wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah they went to the local airport and rented a plane....Cause they only have one

You didn't answer my question (BIG SURPRISE)
WHERE's the sacrifices?

So, I guess you agree that they oblama's (like most the rest) are Hypocrites. Good to see that you're seeing the truth.

They got you focused on the pennies they taking with the left hand, while they steal million dollar bills with the Right ...The bloated defense industy took 172,000 flights all over the world today.

Wake up sh**forbrains

20 Jul 2010 14:38 #20 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote: They got you focused on the pennies they taking with the left hand, while they steal million dollar bills with the Right...

Wake up sh**forbrains

Now that's not very nice, I didn't call you the dung of a dung beetle, did I?

Agreed, The politicianstake pennies with the left hand, and the UNIONS steal millions with they right...

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds