Obama wanted unemployment benefits paid for last year...

23 Jul 2010 15:33 #11 by archer

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote:
.....and another several hundred thousand kids that won't be hungry, or thrown out of their homes, or lack the means to get medical treatment.....or don't those kids count in your world?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

"Let's do it for the kids" is the mantra for the libtards. When I use my special liberal babble translator, the phrase really means in liberal speak, "Do it to the kids."

That's hilarious

What's hilarious is the conservative mantra....lets save the future generation from _____________(insert liberal outrage flavor of the month here)......and who is this future generation? why the kids and grand kids.....DUH.

What they really mean is please save the conservatives from having to pay any money now, and let the kids and grand kids deal with it somewhere down the road, preferably after the conservatives have all died off.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2010 15:43 #12 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote:
.....and another several hundred thousand kids that won't be hungry, or thrown out of their homes, or lack the means to get medical treatment.....or don't those kids count in your world?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

"Let's do it for the kids" is the mantra for the libtards. When I use my special liberal babble translator, the phrase really means in liberal speak, "Do it to the kids."

That's hilarious

What's hilarious is the conservative mantra....lets save the future generation from _____________(insert liberal outrage flavor of the month here)......and who is this future generation? why the kids and grand kids.....DUH.

:Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

There's three doses. That should keep you off the ceilings.

If fiscal conservatives controlled our governments, instead of elitist libtards, we wouldn't have to save for future generations.

The stupidity of liberalism is the failure to realize that with the abundant wealth of our nation individuals should be getting dividends instead of paying taxes, similar to the citizens of Alaska. The problem exists that liberals want to control...they want to rule instead of govern.

Liberalism has destroy the country's financial wealth, the natural family structure, enslaved citizenry to debt, and the motivation and determination of many Americans.

You're a joke.

23 Jul 2010 15:53 #13 by archer
There has never been a fiscally conservative government, though democrats have certainly come closer than Republicans.

I may be on kool-aid, but you have sure gotten into the hard core drugs if your theories are any indication.

23 Jul 2010 15:58 #14 by JMC

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote:

That's hilarious

:Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

There's three doses. That should keep you off the ceilings.

If fiscal conservatives controlled our governments, instead of elitist libtards, we wouldn't have to save for future generations.

The stupidity of liberalism is the failure to realize that with the abundant wealth of our nation individuals should be getting dividends instead of paying taxes, similar to the citizens of Alaska. The problem exists that liberals want to control...they want to rule instead of govern.

Liberalism has destroy the country's financial wealth, the natural family structure, enslaved citizenry to debt, and the motivation and determination of many Americans.

You're a joke.

Wish I had the time to rebute your incredible nonsense. I will return later. Can't fix stupid!

25 Jul 2010 01:09 #15 by conifermtman

archer wrote: There has never been a fiscally conservative government, though democrats have certainly come closer than Republicans.

I may be on kool-aid, but you have sure gotten into the hard core drugs if your theories are any indication.

Can you prove that?

25 Jul 2010 06:39 #16 by Wayne Harrison
I wonder if those 2 1/2 million Americans who had their unemployment benefits restored will remember which party is responsible for restoring them and which party was against it?

25 Jul 2010 08:11 #17 by archer

conifermtman wrote:

archer wrote: There has never been a fiscally conservative government, though democrats have certainly come closer than Republicans.

Can you prove that?

well, yeah.

Interesting article that contains:
"set of charts shows Government expenditures as a percentage of GDP, quarter by quarter since 1947. This method allows us to really know how much money our government is spending, not in dollar terms, which are meaningless, but in relationship to the wealth of the nation."
http://thepoliticsofdebt.com/?p=177

This is a blog entry, but the numbers he has put together are available elsewhere just not in quite so neat a format, google can help if you want to check them out

"In any of the three postwar periods tabulated, the Republicans consistently show themselves to be the party of fiscal irresponsibility, racking up deficits which dwarf those of the Democrats, both in absolute terms and as a fraction of GDP."
http://golem.ph.utexas.edu/~distler/blo ... 01635.html

25 Jul 2010 12:48 #18 by Mr Peabody
The destruction of the US economy has always been a bipartisan
effort. The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is how to do it.
Paid for or not, the unemployment benefits are not being "restored". These state unemployment benefits have expired and any federal payment beyond that expiration is simply a new welfare plan.

25 Jul 2010 13:45 #19 by JMC

25 Jul 2010 14:35 #20 by pineinthegrass
Does anyone know how long unemployment benefits have been extended now? My understanding is that state benefits (covered by employer paid insurance) generally last up to 6 months. Last I heard, the feds have already extended those benefits to two years, and I heard that some time ago. Does the lastest 26 week extension bring that to 2 1/2 years?

How long do we keep extending unemployment benefits? Shouldn't there be some limit? Or shouldn't there be something more to it than just sending out checks? Are the feds doing anything to help the unemployed find jobs?

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds