Did they try to write Al Queda out?

21 Oct 2012 18:46 #1 by CC
W.H. Tries to Write Al Qaeda Out of Libya Story

he Obama administration appears to be mounting yet another version of its campaign to push back on claims that it misled on the intelligence related to the attacks in Benghazi on 9/11/12. But the new offensive by the administration, which contradicts many of its earlier claims and simply disregards intelligence that complicates its case, is raising fresh questions in the intelligence community and on Capitol Hill about the manipulation of intelligence for political purposes.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh- ... tml?page=1

Good read

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2012 18:55 #2 by otisptoadwater
I'm still trying to figure out what the Administration thought they would gain by not telling the American people the truth. It makes me wonder what else is being kept from the public eye by Obama. Ironic Obama campaigned on having the most transparent Administration in the history of the nation only to turn around and hush any source that might provide "controversial" information that doesn't favor Obama.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

21 Oct 2012 19:45 #3 by Rick

otisptoadwater wrote: I'm still trying to figure out what the Administration thought they would gain by not telling the American people the truth. It makes me wonder what else is being kept from the public eye by Obama. Ironic Obama campaigned on having the most transparent Administration in the history of the nation only to turn around and hush any source that might provide "controversial" information that doesn't favor Obama.

They really had no choice but to lie if they wanted to stay in power. If they came out and said "this was a terrorist attack on US soil" and never mentioned the non-existent protest, they would be admitting to a colossal fuckup which resulted in the death of four Americans. Hardly a good senario in a close race.

Had the consulate been properly guarded (or better yet evacuated with the Brits after the second attack), they wouldn't have to make up stories. Now their hoping Americans forget all the bullshit they were peddling in the first couple weeks so they can rewrite history.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2012 19:48 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Did they try to write Al Queda out?
Hey guys..Relax, were not living in a Tom Clancy book.....

I lived through the cold war when we had 10,000 inter contental ballastic missles pointed at our heads and I wasn't wound this tight, nobody was. So calm down, take a breath....we are living in some of the safest times in all of human history...

21 Oct 2012 19:54 #5 by Rick

Big Cat wrote: Hey guys..Relax, were not living in a Tom Clancy book.....

I lived through the cold war when we had 10,000 inter contental ballastic missles pointed at our heads and I wasn't wound this tight, nobody was. So calm down, take a breath....we are living in some of the safest times in all of human history...

Tell that to the family of Chris Stevens and the families of the other three who were guarded by a handful of non-Americans even after two prior attacks.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Oct 2012 19:59 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh Boo hoo!

We can't protect everybody all the time...You're gonna have to grow up, stop hiding under your governments skirt and stand up on your own boy- Take care of yourself and stop looking to government to protect you

21 Oct 2012 20:16 #7 by billonthehill

Big Cat wrote: Hey guys..Relax, were not living in a Tom Clancy book.....

Incase You haven't noticed they are still pointed right at US!!!

A wise man keeps his mind open so that he may know when he is wrong.
Value your elders, They always have somthing to teach you.
The day I stop learning, Is the day I die! G.Mcf.W a man of his word.

21 Oct 2012 20:23 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Then how come youre not all terrified about it? FOX news has you scared of a few radical religious nuts hiding in caves instead..

22 Oct 2012 10:05 #9 by FredHayek
But Obama save GM and killed Osama!!! AQ has been destroyed!!!! This couldn't happen, Anyone else think capturing KSM did more to hurt this terrorist organization than the death of Osama?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Oct 2012 10:17 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Remember after 911 when EVERYTHING was linked to Al Queda? lol

You guys swallowed it hook line and sinker, there are bigger street gangs in Chicago that Al Queda ever was but somehow they got you brain dead drones terrified of a few guys hiding in caves 10,000 miles away

Great Americans you are, ha

Cowards

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds