They Can't Win If They Don't Cheat----Some more....

06 Nov 2012 18:28 #11 by otisptoadwater
But wait, isn't LJ the one who has continued to point out that voter fraud is a myth?! I seem to recall several posts from LJ proclaiming that voter fraud has never happened, can't happen, and will never happen... So I guess that by LJ's standard that makes all of us liars for posting anything to do with voter fraud including LJ herself.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2012 18:30 #12 by LOL
When I voted, I pressed RMoney on the touch screen, and a big scary graphic of a gray haired lady playing a guitar came on the screen and started nagging me! LOL I kicked the machine, and it changed back to Romney, so I hit OK. Must have been a software glitch.
:lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Nov 2012 18:52 #13 by pineinthegrass

LOL wrote: When I voted, I pressed RMoney on the touch screen, and a big scary graphic of a gray haired lady playing a guitar came on the screen and started nagging me! LOL I kicked the machine, and it changed back to Romney, so I hit OK. Must have been a software glitch.
:lol:

When I voted I pressed Roseanne Barr for President and a huge boxing glove popped out of the machine and punched me in the face. I guess it was trying to punch some sense into me. :lol:

07 Nov 2012 10:56 #14 by FredHayek
The GOP can't win even if they do cheat?

Cheat Harder in 2016!!!!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds